The Park

The moon shone down on Adora's blonde hair, making her look like a Greek goddess. Catra watched her from the shadows pace around, looking very nervous.

Adora's face was innocent looking, scared like a child's. Her blue eyes reflected the moonlight, as she sweeped the park for any sign of Catra.

Catra sighed quietly, her heart hurt when Adora lashed out at her like earlier.

I was going to ask you to the dance...

Catra stepped out and approached Adora.

"Hey" She called to get her attention.

Adora whipped around to face Catra, looking relieved to see a familiar face.

"Catra you fucking scared me!" Adora protested, referring to the amount of time she had waited.

"I'm sorry" Catra said, biting her lip.

She had dressed in a Hawiian shirt with little llamas. She thought it made her look handsome. At least, she hoped Adora thought so.

Adora wore street clothes instead of her bee costume, at least. 

Adora softened at the sound of Catra's voice and stepped forward.

"Adora." Catra said.

"What?"

Catra felt everything in her turn to fear, what if Adora said no? What if she laughed at her and walked away?

Catra turned her head to stare at the woods. She couldn't meet Adora's eyes.

"I would like... if...." She started.

Adora's face went white, like she knew what was coming.

Catra took that as a negative sign and sighed.

"I would like if you went to the dance with me!" She blurted.

Adora stared blankly.

Catra watched the emotions drain from Adora's face, leaving a dumb blank expression.

"I can take a no" She said curtly and began scowling.

"I mean, I didn't say anything" Adora suddenly smirked, crossing her arms.

Catra felt her heart stop. Hope began creeping it's way into her brain, and red began showing up on her face.
Somehow the two were closer, almost touching.

"I thought you hated me?" Adora mumbled softly.

Catra watched the pinkness of her lips with much more interest than she should have. She didn't respond.

"I asked a question" Adora pointed out, stepping back.

The stars above began their yearly meteor shower, and Catra didn't even care. Shooting stars were going like crazy, and the playground made everything feel like a nostalgic fever dream. A slight breeze blew, making the grass dance back and forth.

Adora shivered at the chill. Catra felt herself move toward Adora once again.

"I never hated you" Catra said strangely.

That was all Adora needed to hear. The two closed the gap.

Adora put two hands on Catra's cheek, staring into the multi-colored eyes that shone with excitement.

A giant smile grew on Catra's face, and she leaned in.

They kissed, and Catra felt herself melt into Adora.

"You're so short" Adora said against Catra's lips, sending her stomach on a roller coaster freefall.

Catra didn't know what to do with her arms, so she wrapped them around Adora's waist, pulling her closer.
Their bodies pressed together, making every inch of them feel as if on fire.

Adora trailed her hands down Catra's face and placed them on her neck.

The kiss didn't last much longer and they pulled apart, blushing furiously.

There was silence, as none of them knew what to say. They were enemies.

"I fucking hate you" Catra said affectionately.

"I know" Adora said, kissing Catra again.

"I really do, you're my enemy" Catra said against the kiss.

Adora smiled, making Catra's lips tingle in longing.

She ran her fingers through Adora's long blonde hair, taking in the smooth silkiness of the strands. Then she pulled away to plant a light kiss on Adora's neck. Adora squirmed a little at the touch but sighed.

"So is this a secret or what?" Adora questioned.

"Oh its definitely a secret, I literally hate you."

Adora chuckled, reaching for Catra's hand, holding it in hers.

"Nah. You like me."

Catra let out a laugh. "Pfft, what? I don't like you"

Adora couldn't hold it in any longer. She burst into excitement and embraced Catra with a huge hug, making her stumble back; off balance.

"I love that you're my little secret!" Adora grinned.

Catra rolled her eyes. "Don't make me regret this..."

"Oh you could never regret me"

"That hair poof makes me think about homicide a lot." Catra muttered.

Adora pushed Catra and stuck out her tongue.

"Well at least I don't have a tail"

Catra fake gasped. "Oh no! A tail! At least I can beat you in basketball"

Adora smirked. "Oh yeah? Who's the team captain?"

"You know I can beat you in any agility related sport, dumbass" Catra retorted.

"Lets see you do it then. Join the team. I can convince the coach to let you play"

Catra paused, regretting her boasting. If she backed down, it would be letting Adora win the arguement.

"Fine. One game. I'll be scoring more points than you."

Adora grinned devilishly. "Then what's the bet?"

Catra thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know, maybe you quit drinking?"

Adora smiled wider.

"Absolutely not"

Catra groaned in fustration.

"Lets make it interesting. If you win, I'll be your secret for as long as you want. If I win, I go to the dance with Huntara"

Catra felt her body sink into the floor. A risky bet, considering she hadn't played basketball since the Horde.

"Thats way too much"

"Oh are you scared to admit you like me enough to be scared of losing me?" Adora teased.

Catra growled. "Thats not it and you know it. You know how possesive I am of things"

"Oh.... So what you're saying is that... I'm yours?"

Catra sputtered, face flaring up with red. She blushed furiously and stared at the ground.

"Yes." She admitted.

"You're my secret"

Adora smiled and let Catra kiss her again.

I let y'all wait long enough for a kiss. There you go. Be happy :J