Turmoil

Catra's POV

"Adora this was a terrible idea!" Catra hissed, her ears and tail fluffing up.

Adora laughed.

"What do you mean? This is a fun idea! Just think, all the sodas we could ever want lay in that fridge" Adora gestured to a closed door in front of them.

The label on the door read 'Teacher's Lounge' but to students it was like a big "Keep out, Danger" sign.

"Lets. Go. In." Adora said dramatically.

With one swift movement she cracked the door open a little bit, peaking her head inside. Catra watched as the blonde retreated and smiled.

"There are two teachers" she whispered.

"Okay, let's go, I'm not interested. This is stupid." Catra muttered.

Adora smirked. "Are you afraid of getting caught?"

"I set those fireworks, do you think I'm afraid of being caught? No, this is just stupid" She hissed.

"Well theres only one way to do this then" Adora said dangerously.

"Oh really? Hows that?" Catra rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

Adora cracked her knuckles and grabbed Catra's arm.

"WE DO THIS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY AHHHHHH!"

Adora kicked open the door and darted inside, dragging Catra behind her. The teachers yelled in surprise and anger, telling her to get out. But Adora didn't listen, she just kept beelining straight for the fridge. The first one held a cup of water, and ended up squeezing the paper too tight from surprise. The second was in the middle of standing, but collapsed in the the chair

The teachers lounge was fairly large for a room, with a giant tv hanging on the wall. Counters lined the walls, full of random assorted things confiscated by teachers. A table stood in the middle of the room, chairs lined around for meetings or rec time. The two teachers still stood in their previous positions, froze with shock.

Opening the fridge, Adora scooped up an armful of Ginger Ale and Dr. Pepper, dropping a few as she stood.
"RUN CATRA RUN!"

Catra didn't have to be told twice, she ran out the door in the opposite direction she came.

Holy shit she's crazy

Behind her, she could hear Adora running frantically, catching up. Soda cans hit the floor as they slipped from her grasp.

"Catra, catch!" Adora shouted. Catra ignored her and pressed on running.

BAM.

A soda can hit her right in the back of the head.

Catra slumped to the ground, dazed and confused.

"Omigosh I'm so sorry! I hit you in the head. Are you okay!? I thought you would turn and catch it!" Adora frantically blabbered.

Catra couldn't respond.

The teachers were catching up now, radioing in more staff.

Adora scooped up Catra with one arm over her shoulder and darted in the direction of the front of the school.

"Don't worry, we'll lose them in the parking lot."

Catra couldn't respond, her tongue felt weird. Everything was going fuzzy, and blurry.

Damn, Adora had an arm.

Adora ran down the stairs toward the front of the school. Lockers passed by as more sodas fell from Adora's one free arm. Students stared at the weird scene, and no doubt there would be rumors burning like fires the next day.

By the time they made it out the doors, Adora was cradling 3 Dr. Peppers.

For some reason, Catra felt safe in Adora's grasp.

That sounds bad, you promised to tear her school apart and now she's treating you like a baby.

Something in Catra hardened, and she pushed Adora, making the girl drop her to the ground.
"Catr-"

"No. Don't. I don't need your help" Catra snarled. Her world was still woozy, but she forced herself to stand.

"Thats all I ever was to you, someone you could help. Every hero needs a sidekick. You left me in the Horde, but that was the best thing that ever happened.... I wonder what I could've been if I had gotten rid of you sooner..."

The sound of the teachers opening the front doors made Catra's ears twitch. She smirked at Adora's position in the parking lot.

Noticing the staff, Adora turned to dart away.

But something held her back.

Catra wrapped her arms around her, pinning her while the teachers caught up.

"Let go of me Catra! Please don't do this!"

"Bye Adora, see you in detention"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly detention was fun in my opinion. Nothing is boring when you have paper clips and no will to live