Catra...

As Adora started to chug, she noticed someone walk through the door.

Spitting in recoil, she pulled back from the keg and stood up, furious.

"Two seconds!" Sea Hawk cried out and frowned.

Ignoring him, Adora clenched her fists. "What is she doing here?!" she pointed to a smug looking Catra. Lonnie, Rogelio, and Kyle were with her, hands in their pockets looking like they belonged. Catra laughed and played dumb, "me? I just came to party, princess" she put her hand on her heart as if offended by such accusation.

"I know you're up to something, don't play dumb with me!" Adora yelled, she jumped off the table and stormed up to Catra. Shoving the girl, she growled. "I'll be watching you from now on, wherever you go, I go, making sure you're not up to anything"

Lonnie gave Adora a dirty look and shoved her back. "Easy Adora, we're just here to party" she spat.

Adora glared at Lonnie and raised a fist, then remembering she wasn't in the Horde anymore, put it back down. Catra and Lonnie noticed this and laughed.

"Looks like the princess has some fight left, once Horde scum, always Horde scum" Catra taunted.

"Yeah whatever, Catra" Adora said through gritted teeth.

Catra stuck out a pointer finger and pushed Adora's forehead with it "So gonna be following me, huh? Lets get acquainted then"

With no reply, Catra frowned and began walking away, looking back to see if Adora was in fact following.

Adora grumbled and felt her feet move towards the catgirl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adora couldn't take this anymore, she was tired of following Catra. First the catgirl talked with a couple of princesses, mocking their richness. Then she took a couple shots, and darted for a get away in the crowd. After chasing her down, Catra tripped Adora into a bowl of spiked punch, soaking the girl. Now dripping wet, and reeking of alcohol, Adora was forced to squeeze her way through people to follow Catra outside.

Thats when she hid, making it almost impossible for Adora to find. But once she was close to the pool, Catra came barreling out of the bushes, pushing her in.

On the verge of screaming, Adora climbed out of the pool and raised a fist to Catra. But Catra laughed and ran away.

Chasing the dumb girl through the house, soaked, Catra looked the most she'd ever been happy. Eventually, Adora trapped Catra in a room and shut the door.

"Okay. Tell me whats really going on" Adora demanded.
Catra looked nervous at the situation and sat down on the floor. The room seemed to be a study, as there was a desk and swivel chair in the back. Books lined shelves, surrounding the perimeter of the room. Catra picked up a book and pretended to read it.

"You're just being paranoid about me having fun at a party" Catra rolled her eyes.

Adora huffed and crossed her arms, glaring daggers at Catra.

"You know what? Fine. We're going to do this the hard way"

Catra suddenly grew interested and put the book down. Her ears flicked in delight.

This is the most attention she's ever given me since...

She shook that thought from her mind and watched as Adora pulled her golden cuff off her wrist. It transformed into a blue sword with a golden hilt, making Catra's eyes widen.