Maybe?

Adora waited nervously for Huntara to meet her outside the school. Bow and Glimmer had convinced the two to hang out and get to know each other more. She only agreed because something in her felt different, like there was something that happened. She remembered the chugging competition with Huntara, but everything after that was blurry. 

Adora leaned against the wall, watching the familiar figure walk up to her. Part of her was nervous, waiting for Huntara to get within talking distance. 

"Hey" Huntara said hesitantly, arriving. "I just wanted to apologize"

Adora raised a brow in confusion. "For what?" 

Huntara grimaced nervously and stuck her hands in her pockets. Shifting uncomfortably, she admitted to Adora. 

"Do you remember anything from the party?" Huntara said carefully. 

Adora pouted her lips, trying to think back. 

"Not really"

"My gang sort of tried to mug you..."

Adora choked on her own spit. 

So thats what happened. I think that sounds familiar. Why the fuck would she apologize? Does she mean it? 

"But I gave them Hell for trying to rob a beautiful girl such as yourself after" Huntara offered 

Adora blushed, but frantically tried remembering when she got robbed. 

"When was this?" She questioned. A little suspicion rose inside her, and red flags were waving. 

Huntara kicked the ground with her foot and looked into Adora's eyes. 

"At the party, you were drunk. I'm so sorry, you probably won't trust me but I just wanted to let you know anyone who hurts you my gang will destroy." 

Adora blushed again. Every part of her was screaming in caution, but those muscles...

"Thats okay!?" She blurted. Huntara's eyes widened in shock. 

"Are you...?" 

Stupid? Yeah. 

Those muscles were making Adora a bit dizzy with awe. 

"Well, do you want to get a coffee?" Huntara offered. 

Unable to speak, Adora nodded. She began following Huntara to her vehicle, alarms blaring inside her. It was a blue jacked up truck to suit her tough personality. And just as Adora was about to open the door...

"What the Hell are you doing?!" 

An angry Catra came barreling down the parking lot. With a ferocious growl she launched herself at Huntara, fists reared back for a sucker punch. Huntara was frozen with shock, watching the punch come closer. 

Adora felt her feet move, pushing Huntara out of the way she willed the blow on her. 

BAM

Catra's fist landed right on her cheek with anime type force. She felt her head recoil from the pure power. 

It was like slow motion, falling over. Adora's face twisted to the right, her body staggered back, shuddering. Her body fell backwards, arms out towards Catra, trying to grab hold of anything.