Double Trouble Causing... Well... Trouble

Catra sat with DT and sighed. "Adora thought I asked her to the dance. Can you imagine?"

The two sat on the soccer field at the edge of the grass, passing a blunt. Catra took a deep inhale and passed off to Double Trouble.

DT laughed as they took the blunt, "That's funny, why would she think that, kitten?" They inhaled and returned it to Catra

Catra shrugged. "Not sure"

Inhale. Pass.

"Maybe it had something to do with her locker note" DT said nonchalantly, and inhaled

Catra jumped up in alarm. "WHAT?!"

DT smirked, putting the blunt hand in their lap. With the other they tapped their chin for flair.

"Kitten, you really think I'd put old milk in your crushes locker? I was just giving some turmoil, a little push to get you out your nest."

Catra felt her face go red with rage. "So your telling me... That Adora thinks a love letter came from me?!" She balled her fists and tried not to yell. But that effort was in vain because the dark inside her began growing.

Double Trouble stood and towered over Catra. They opened their arms as if on a stage and grinned devilishly.

"Not a love letter, kitten. Some flowers and an invitation to the dance"

"FlOwErS? Boy Adora would have to be really dumb to believe they came from m-"

"What matters is that she did, kitten."

Catra reared her fist back and punched DT straight in their face. Staggering back, DT hissed in rage.

"I did this to help you with that emotional mess, Kitten"

"NO" Catra shouted. "ALL YOU DID WAS COMPLICATE EVERYTHING I WORKED FOR!"

She punched DT again, this time in the stomach. DT was growing agitated now, they caught Catra's next fist and flipped her over.

They began to walk away, done with the conversation. Smoking the rest of the blunt as they left.

"Bring Adora to the dance, see what happens" DT said over their shoulder and disappeared into the woods.

Hell no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adora laughed as she pulled into the Bright Moon orphanage. Glimmer, like Adora (although for different reasons) lived there too. Her mother was Angella, who ran not only the orphanage, but Bright Moon high as well.

Bow lived with his dads but often spent the night with Glimmer. It was their jobs to make the kids feel safe and welcome.

As they exited the car and headed up the stairs, Adora felt a bit of a migraine coming on.
All the stress was coming from school and... Well... Catra.

"Hey what's wrong Adora?" Glimmer asked. She put her hand on Adora's shoulder and frowned. Bow caught up and stared Adora in the face.

"I- it's just Catra. We used to do everything together and now she hates me. I tried apologizing, but that made her hate me even worse. Now she's playing mind games"

Bow sighed and leaned forward a little for reassurance.
"I think she's getting in your head, you need to let loose a little."

"YES A PARTY!" Glimmer shouted with mischief.

"No." Bow said. "we're not going to a party"

"But there's ONE TONIGHT! That's FATE, BOW!" Glimmer responded, throwing her hands down.

Glimmer had a a rebellious nature within her, ready to go on wild adventures. That's what made Glimmer and Adora such good friends. Combining the rebelliousness and dumb jock and you got a duo of laughter.

Adora swallowed, remembering how well her dumb jock
went with Catra's badass vibe.

"Okay okay fine." Bow laughed. He rubbed his hands together in excitement.

Glimmer squealed and grabbed Adora and Bow into a group hug, teleporting them to her room.

Glimmers room was a giant suite on the top floor. Her bed hung from the ceiling with fairy lights surrounding it. The cushions were pink and squishy, set on top of couches and other assorted furniture.

"Now all we need is a plan" Glimmer said with determined eyes. "My mom is not going to believe 'hey mom we're going to Bow's to study' so we have to be crafty"

Adora squinted her eyes and pondered.

"What if we just-"
"Leave without telling her! Great idea Adora!" Glimmer interrupted.

"Ah no, I was going to say-"

"SETTING A FIRE AS A DISTRACTION!! EVEN BETTER ADORA"

Glimmer was starting to scare Adora, because she was laughing furiously. She was a pyromaniac apparently, and proud of it too.

"NO! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Bow exclaimed.

"Aw. Just a small one?" Glimmer pinched her fingers together to emphasize small. Then she grinned and slowly stretched the fingers wider and wider.

"No!" Bow and Adora shouted at the same time.

"Well fine... At least SEA HAWK let's me set things on fire" Glimmer hmphed and crossed her arms. She stuck her chin up and closed her eyes, sticking her tongue out.

Suddenly a knock came on the door.
"Glimmah, are you in there? I heard voices"
The voice of the queen was undoubted with the pronunciation of Glimmer's name.

"Uh yeah mom, I'm in here" Glimmer responded, rubbing her arm in anxiety.

"Well open up, I want to talk"

"Act natural"  Glimmer mouthed and crept towards the door. opening it, Angella stepped in. 

She was greeted with the sight of two unnaturally wide smiles on Bow and Adora's faces.

Raising an eyebrow, but not saying anything about it, she continued with her intent.

"So... I was thinking maybe you and me could have a special bight tonight. Rewatching... What's that show with the wizards again?"
Angella pondered, tapping her chin with a pointer finger.

"Thats Harry Potter, and no; actually me, Adora and Bow are busy... Well..."

"Studying at my dads!" Bow blurted, earning a groan from Glimmer.

Angella's face said she didn't believe him, but she said nothing.

"All right. Have fun." she said dismissively.

Then she winked. "No drinking at the party"

Bow almost fainted, which Glimmer's mouth dropped.

"Don't worry, your majesty!" Adora said dumbly. "I will not touch any of the drinks."

"Thats good, now be on your way. You don't want to be late" Angella smiled warmly.

"LET'S GET READY!!" Glimmer cheered.

__________________

Do parties exist like they do in the movies? Like are those real? I've never actually... yanno... been invited.

Unless you count the time I slept in a shed with my friends and made ramen in a bean can over a fire at 3AM stoned. That was a party imo