Huntara's Crew

WARNING: MENTIONS OF BLOOD IN THIS CHAPTER

Catra felt rage inside her, Adora got mugged at a party. Under her supervision.

And it was all her fault, she should have never let her anger get the best of her. If only she hadn't punched Lonnie, she would still be cuddling Adora.

But now someone had touched her dumb jock, and there was Hell to pay.

She lunged at the sword holder with her knife out, slashing at his arm. He cried out in pain as blood went flying. The sword dropped to the ground as he clutched his bleeding arm in agony.

The group growled and drew knives, stalking closer. Catra exploded in emotion.

Her arm flew and attacked the gang. She had fought worse fights for Adora. Like the time a crackhead grabbed Adora's ass in an alleyway back at the Horde. He carried a metal pipe and smashed Catra into a beaten mess, but still Catra managed to slit his throat and watch him bleed out on the ground.

Adora and Catra had to make a run for it before the police came.

This crossed another line with Adora, and a demon began controlling Catra. Her arms were getting all red from the slashing and hacking.

Luckily Huntara's gang weren't as tough as they acted because after the first man went down with a knife in his chest, they scattered.

One however, grabbed Adora's sword and attempted a swing.

Catra blocked it narrowly with her knife and pushed forward, seeing them tripping backwards.

They threw the sword and ran for it.

The guy who got stabbed in the chest seemed to be okay, as he stumbled up, clutching his wound and running away. Catra missed his heart, but still gave him something to remember.

"REMEMBER IM FROM
THE HORDE, YOUR GANG DOESNT SCARE ME!" Catra screamed as they escaped.

When she was sure they were gone, she picked up Adora's sword and handed it back to her.

It shrunk into a cuff and Adora attempted to slide it back on her wrist.

Catra knelt down and helped her put it back on.

When Adora looked up, Catra's heart raced. Her eyes were sparkling so bright, the lightning blue was wide with wonder.

"You. Were. Awesome" Adora gushed. She put her hand on her heart.

"You're my hero" she grinned.

Catra almost fell.

'You're my hero' echoed in her brain and every part of her felt like she was melting. She collapsed into Adora and hugged her tightly.

"You're my dumb jock" Catra whispered without thinking. Then she realized what she said and blushed furiously. Luckily Adora was too drunk to notice.

Two people came running outside.

"ADORA!" they yelled.

It was Crop top and Sparkles.

They glared at Catra and rushed over to pull Adora away.

"What did you do to her!?" Sparkles demanded.

Catra felt cold as Adora was dragged from her arms, she wanted to cry but glared back at Sparkles.

"Haha, Swiper no swipey" Adora giggled.

"Adora here decided to drive back to the party drunk as Hell, then get herself mugged by a gang. You're lucky I was here, Sparkles- no thanks needed. So fuck you and get her off my back" Catra hissed.