Drunk Driving

Catra stepped outside for a breath of fresh air. Something inside her didn't feel right. She closed the door and lifted her head to see a speeding car swerve on the road. It looked suspiciously like Adora's jeep.

"What the fuck" Catra muttered, watching the jeep whip into a ditch and shut off. Terrible parking skills.

The door opened and a blonde girl stumbled out, yelling "VROOM VROOM"

Catra's heart fell. What the actual fuck was she doing?

Without thinking, she ran over into the street to catch up with Adora.
"What the Hell are you doing?!" Catra yelled in concern. She didn't mean to sound so harsh but she couldn't help the fear that Adora had driven drunk to a party. She could have been killed!

Adora giggled and staggered towards Catra.
"My favorite kitty!" she grinned and threw herself into her arms.

Catra blushed at the dumb blonde hugging her. "Uh right, princess get off me"

Adora let go, and Catra felt a chill where her arms had previously been. It was cold out.

No cars drove by, so the two girls sat in the street staring at each other.

"Why did you come back" Catra demanded. "You've could've gotten yourself killed! Don't ever do that again! You're drunk! Do you even know that?!"

Adora laughed and propped her head up with her hands.

"There's this girl who hates me and I have to find out why" she said seriously with a hint of childlike in her tone.

Catra felt sadness wash over her.

"Well we'll find this girl tomorrow okay? You really need some sleep"

Adora giggled some more. "No silly, it's you!"

Catra unsheathed her claws with anxiety. What should she do? Tell her? Tell her the absolute truth?

She could imagine the words coming out of her mouth clear as day. But no. She wouldn't.

She hated Adora for leaving and putting the pain she had felt for so long inside her.

Catra couldn't help it, she leaned over and hugged Adora, crying.

"Why did you leave me...?" she whispered into her ear.

Adora shuddered and hugged back.

"I didn't want to leave you, it was the hardest thing that I ever did" she whispered back.

Catra shivered at the words. Then she broke the hug, standing up.

"Come on let's get you home, where do you live?"

Adora snickered. "I don't know" she said dumbly, putting her hands in her lap.

Catra sighed "and even if you did know, you wouldn't tell me, would you?"

Adora grinned widely. "Nope!" she popped the p. Then she attempted to stand up, "let's go parrrrtttyyy" she slurred.

Catra felt anxiety overwhelm her, she was scared something might happen to Adora. But then again, what if Crop top and Sparkles went looking for her? They'd most likely check and see if Adora drive back to the party.

"Unfortunately, you're right, princess. Let's go party, but you're staying right with me"
Catra said sternly.

"haha. Mmkay" Adora snorted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh Catra! We should totallllllllly play spin the bottle!"
Adora shouted into Catra's ear.