CHAPTER 1- Season 0 - Story Begins...

It was a very peaceful day for the world of John Jones and Vintage Ramirez. In their minds they think nothing can go wrong and this world they have is perfect for them.

John Jones: Hey Rem! Wanna go play to the kiddy park?

Ramirez: Sure! Let's go!

And they went to the kiddy park.

John Jones: *swinging onto the swing*

Ramirez: Hey John! Look what I found!

Ramirez showed John what she found.

John Jones: What is that?

Ramirez: I don't know its kinda cool though.

John Jones: What do you think would it do?

Ramirez: I don't know John but let's show mom and dad what we found!

John Jones: Let's go!

Rem and John went back to there house and they have shown their parents the mysterious thing they found.

Ramirez: MOMMY! MOMMY! Look at this!

John and Rem jumped excitedly.

Mom: What is it dear? *She looked at it very confused and scared* Where'd you get this dear?

Ramirez: We found it in the ground earlier. Why mommy?

Mom: You shouldn't pick up strange things when you don't know what it is. Don't do it next time okay?

Ramirez and John: Yes mommy.

Mom: Give that to mommy now and I'll keep it safe for you two.

Ramirez: Okay mommy!

Mom: Why don't you two go to bed for a bit, you two look tired.

Ramirez and John: Okay mommy!

10 hours went by.......

John had a very terrifying nightmare that lasted eternity according to him.

John Jones: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT THING IS HU-- AHH

Ramirez: John wake up! Your having a nightmare!

*John wakes up terrified*

John Jones: AHH- rem? Is that you?

Ramirez: Yes its me John. What happened to you?

John Jones: Who's John?

*asked rem very confused*

Ramirez: Its you dummy!

John Jones: Oh... Me? My name is John?

*asking himself*

Ramirez went to go find her mother.

Ramirez: Look at him mommy. I think he lost his memories or something.

*John still asking himself who he is*

Mom: John? What happened honey?

John Jones: Who are you?

*asked her very confused*

Mom: *very frightened*

Ramirez: What's wrong with him mommy?

Mom: Go call an ambulance dear.

Ramirez: Ye- yes mommy.

John was taken to the hospital shortly after she called the ambulance and the doctors doesn't know what's wrong with John.

Mom: Doctor, what's wrong with my son?

Doctor: Your son is experiencing memory loss and we did some scans its very critical. 90% of his memory was erased from his mind including all of his family memories. I'm very sorry ma'am but I think this is permanent.

Ramirez and her mom cried very badly.

John's family was devastated from the news and her mom gave her no choice she was thinking John would have a better life on his own so they abandoned John to the streets weeks later after he got out of the hospital.

John was on his own in this life and no one to protect him and he promised himself that he will be alright and everything will be in control.

Months, weeks, days, hours, seconds have gone by and John was an adult but he was still on the streets. Until he remembered his nightmare when he was a kid.

John Jones: What was that dream all about? Am I important for this world? Or is this all some kind of joke? *asked himself*

Out of no where a mysterious thing appeared in front of his perspective. John was shocked someone got out of the mysterious thing and said..

Mysterious Lady: Come with me John.... Your far better than this world.... Your better with me.....

John agreed to the lady and went with her to a strange world. She called it The Island of Possibilities. This island consists of so much stuff and advanced technology that far more advanced than to John's original world. John said to himself...

John's Mind: I will be okay here. This is where I start my new life....

John and The Lady walked to the island for a while just to introduce him to the people in the island and The Lady said....

The Lady: You will be the next ruler of this world.....

John Jones: Wait wha-

The Lady: Shhhh Jones.... You are perfect to rule this world..... Just follow the plan and everything will be fine.... I was the one who gave you the nightmare when you were a kid.

John Jones: What? Really?

The Lady: Yes Jones. Oh! Let me introduce myself, my name is Paradime. Nice to meet you Jones.

John Jones: Oh! Nice to meet you too Paradime. So? What now?

Paradime: Lemme show you something that you will guard for the rest of your life....

John Jones: Oh- okay....

NEXT SEASON......