Season 6 - The Cube's Power

5 years have passed since Kevin The Cube's return to the island and bringing stability to the island from the chaos.... The people of the island is living a normal life until Kevin's power got berserk.... Kevin's little island began to float into the air with Kevin underneath the little island and making a very powerful storm that made husks. This husks ruled the island for 5 days and Kevin's energy was draining pretty quickly.

Jones: What the?! What's all this?

Girl: That cube is releasing some sort of zombies!

Jones: What?

Girl: That thing!

Husks: *zombie noises*

Jones: Oh my god!

Jones saw Kevin's floating island and it was getting incredible power from the hole on the lake and Kevin is feeding on the energy that is below the island and during this suctioning of this power the island is becoming unstable once more. He knew that when Kevin died the last time he was here it was all a distraction. It was all meant to be by..... He was watching us all along.... all those plans he had it......

Jones: Kevin's power is going up to the charts! What am I suppose to do?

Jones: Everything is a mess right now. The best thing that I will do is to protect the headquarters we shall see if the cube's power drains or not. We will wait for a few weeks or days.....

All the people: Understandable.

Jones: For now I will keep an eye on Kevin if he is draining power from his feeding....

Jones went up to the viewing platform and inspect the cube for 10 weeks and he's theory was right the more Kevin feeds on the energy his power is draining.... He was very skeptical of where this energy is going inside the cube.....

Jones: Hmm? Where is all this energy going inside the cube? There could someone be inside Kevin? I cannot prove that yet.... I just need to wait for a few more days....

Jones was watching the cube for 3 months of its draining and sucking the power below loot lake....

10 months later....

Jones begun to notice everywhere in the island weird symbols in the ground began to crack and luring them to Kevin's side edges. Jones was very skeptical again of why this is happening.... It has been 10 months of Kevin's draining the islands energy....

Jones: 10 months and still draining.... What the- Is that little islands circling around Kevin?

Jones saw what those little islands was for...

Jones: Oh my god. Those little islands is helping suck more energy beneath the island....

(Island's status system perspective)

System: Island's Energy going down by 30%.

System: Major sucking of energy is critical.....

Jones: Oh god! I gotta do something about this! The island will lose its reality if we keep losing energy....

Jones was very scared of what's happening to the island because he can't contact Paradime and he was on his own all over again and he can't focus on what to do but something miracle happened...

Jones: I gotta think this through- Wha-

The cube's power fully drained and its beginning to crack open.... Jone's was right about one thing.... Someone was hiding in the cube all along their journey together....

Jones: What the- The cube is cracking open! Its gonna blow!!!

The cube started to glow inside and Jones knew right away that the cube will explode again. Everyone was evacuated into the bunkers and kept safe from Kevin....

Jones: REVEAL YOURSELF!

*the cube explodes*

Jones: AHHH-

Mysterious girl: Hello John....

Jones: What the-

Next Season Awaits......