Season 5 - Zero Point

After the battle of Galactus everything was on a mess. The Zero Point was exposed once more and the Authority was destroyed after the battle. Jules was devastated of what happened. Everybody survived after the battle except galactus. He got sent to his original reality. The I.O was panicking because the Zero Point was exposed once more.

Jones: I did it. Were still here.

Boss: Yeah, but the Zero Point is exposed. You have to go in.

Jones: Oh c'mon. The last thing we need is another snapshot of me inside the loop.

Boss: Noooo... The last thing we need is someone escaping the loop. You need to get in there and fix it.

Jones: Understood ma'am. I'm on it.

Boss: And do not draw the attention of The Seven- Jones? You there?

*jones entered the warping room*

Jones: Alright, just need to stabilize the Zero Point and reseal the bridge but not let anyone escape.

Jones: Okay, locate the best hunter across all realities.

System: Signatures triangulated and aligned. Execute?

Jones: This better works.

*all hunters got beamed inside the Zero Point*

*jones jumped into the island*

Jones: Jones, welcome back to the island. It was a long time ago when I last saw this place.

Jones: Oh no. The old map is colliding with this one. Damn you galactus. It's fine I'm gonna find a way to stabilize it.

Jones: *on the phone* Send the elivators...

(phone)

I.O Commander: Yes sir!

(hangs up phone)

Jones: This way, no one can get too close to the Zero Point.

For the past 7 weeks, Jones was studying the Zero Point's activity if his mind was right. Is the Zero Point destabilizing? Jones had a plan to stabilize the Zero Point. He might need some helping hand on someone in the past.

Jules: No... The Authority....

Meowscles: Jules it's okay.

Skye: Yeah jules. We can live in the Fortilla again.

*The Zero Point shoots out someone in the island*

Guy: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OW! That hurt!

Skye: Look! Let's go check it out.

Meowscles: I can't believe it....

Jules: Dad... Is that you....

Midas: Marigold.... I'm sorry.... I had to let you live once more...

Skye: Boss man....

Midas: *cries* Skye I'm sorry for betraying you, my agents....

Skye: How are you back boss man?

Meowscles: Yeah, do you more evil plans huh?

Midas: No. I saw what happened into The Agency. I should've known this would happen.

Skye: What exactly did you see inside?

Midas: Everything.... Past.... Future..... Everything that will happen in this island....

Jules: Dad... Let's go to our home....

Midas: That would be lovely....

Midas, Skye, Meowscles, and Jules moved back to the fortilla for a new life without authority to the island. In the other hand, Jones made a plan to recruit more people from other realities to protect the Zero Point. Jones started to open portals using the Zero Points power to recruit more people and getting the Zero Point protected as they say...