Season 8 - Heart of the Island

Jones and all the rest of his troops hid to the shadows and he let the two kings fight each other. 5 weeks have passed and another group arrived to the island. Pirates ruled lazy shores and they made it the lazy lagoon. Jones was happy because they are stabling the island from extinction....

Snow king: We will rule this world....

Snow king: No should know about those things...

Snow king: They won't hatch I promise...

Fire king: What are you hiding snow king? Is there you all should tell us?

Snow king: I won't tell you a thing fire king. If you wanna know we all should go war...

Fire king: This should be fun!

While the kings are going to war Jones and his fellow I.O troops dug up and draining all the water from loot lake and Jones was right he discovered a metal shaped door that can be important from the energy of the island.... He knows that this door is important to this island its been here since the very beginning and he thinks that Paradime knew this was here....

Jones: My theory was right all the energy sucked by the cube was coming here! Let's try to open the vault everyone....

Jones cannot open the vault whatsoever its like its resisting to be opened.... And Jones thinks that this will open soon he just know it...

10 years later.....

The war was over between the Fire king and the Snow king. The snow king won the war and Jones and his crew still working on how to open the heart of the island....

Jones: The Fire king has been defeated by the Snow king. What will he do next to his plan?

Jones: Does he have something up his sleeve?

For the past 5 days, the snow king was levitating up to the sky and turning into an icy frozen solid ball and Jones was skeptical of what his doing up there....

Jones: Hmmm? What could his plan be? Is this gonna change the island forever?

The snow king is charging up power for his ultimate map change that will change this map for 10 weeks or so.... For the past 5 weeks the snow king is charging up power... Jones began to be suspicious into him forward in time..

Jones: What will happen? If he got out in that frozen ball...

Jones began to notice that the ball is cracking a little bit and finally the frozen ball opened for the first 5 weeks of its existence...

Jones: What the-

The snow king used his incredible reserved power to make a huge hologram of himself to cover the whole island with snow and it lasted the whole christmas....

Jones and the others kept working on opening the vault... little did they know...

Christmas went by and the vault is still not opening and all the I.O Troops stand guard into the vault making sure no one passes the restricted area.

10 days after christmas Jones saw blue lights in each of the power holes in the vault and he thinks that this is a sign that the vault is going to be opened very soon...

Jones: Look! The blue lights are triggering.

15 days later... the heart of the island opened up and revealed what Jones was having visions of a mysterious orb that holds incredible power among the world...

Jones: OH MY GOD! That's the orb I saw in my visions! But what does the orb do to the island?

Jones: Will this vault be here forever?

Next Season Awaits.....