Season 7 - Reunited

Jones was crying when he saw the girl that got out from the cube's demise.... Jones quickly hugged her and to our surprise its very close to him... His best friend who had his back since they were kids.... And she returned... Vintage Ramirez. Also known as the Queen of Darkness.

Jones: Rem? Is that you really you? So you were the one listening to my ideas all along?

Ramirez: Yes John. I promised you we will never leave each other behind.... Also Paradime was the one who assigned me to be inside the cube in the first place just to keep this island stable but as I sucked all that power underneath this island I grew stronger and powerful.

Jones: Our island is unstable right now Rem. People are panicking because of all the husks that is spreading all around the island...

Ramirez: I can withdraw them whenever I like John. And I'm sorry for infecting the island from my demise of the cube and I will back them down now.

Ramirez used her power to withdraw all of the husks on the island and for the pas 5 days the island was peaceful but still the island is unstable because of the cube's power sucking.

Ramirez: There you go John. Your people can live in peace again... I'm sorry for everything I did John.

Jones: It's okay Rem. As long as your with me again... Were gonna rule this island together...

Ramirez: I can't John. I'm sorry I was brought here for a reason....

Jones: What are you talking about for a reason?

Jones: Tell me Rem! We can do it together!

Ramirez: I can't John. It's part of The Seven's plan.

Jones: What the- Your working with The Seven!?

Ramirez: Yes John, and why are you asking me like they're your enemy or something....

Jones: That damn Nexus guy BROKE OUR REALITY REM!

Ramirez: I'm sorry we have to do this.... If you notice our plan we are trying to escape you all in this BIG loop that your all in....

Jones: What do you mean big loop?

Ramirez: You'll find out soon John... I gotta go now John. Farewell...

Ramirez went through a big rift and getting back to her headquarters meanwhile, Jones was so shocked about what happened and he was asking himself what loop is Ramirez talking to.

Jones: What loop is she talking about? Could she be telling the truth? What is this loop even about? And were all gonna escape?

Jones: I will just keep doing Paradime's plan, to protect this island no matter what happens....

Jones continues to protect the island and the island keeps losing energy by 1% each 2 years of its existence. He began to think of a plan of how to stable the island once more.... He is panicking for 10 days straight of what will happen when this energy goes out. Will the island be the same again?

Jones: UGH! I need a plan right away! I'm gonna try to contact Paradime....

*calls Paradime*

Jones: Pick up! Pick up!

*unreachable*

Jones: Dammit! What do I do now?

Jones: How can I stable this island once more?

Jones remembered something.... When the cube's extinction and Rem got out there was a bit of power the cube fell inside the hole of the lake. He was thinking something of going to drain the whole lake of what's under the lake itself. But a major disaster happened....

Jones: I'm going to drain this whole lake...

*an earthquake happened*

Jones: AHHHH- EARTHQUAKE!

Jones was very scared of the earthquake and shortly after the shaking, a volcano was formed beside lazy shores. And Jones noticed this kind of storm in the distance of the island....

10 weeks later....

The storm finally reached the island and covering 1/4 of the map covered in snow and the snow king arrived at the island....

I.O Troops and Jones hid for a few years because of the storm king's ruling the island for himself....

Both the energy of the volcano king and snow king made the island stable for a few years.... 

Jones: Energy readings are going up by 40%. This is good their stabling the island themselves.

Jones: We can all hide and we will rise again soon.....

Next Season Awaits.....