Season 3 - The Asteroid

1 month later.....

Jones: Here it is boys! The moment we've all been waiting for all the people have been evacuated to the bunker. Go full fill your duties!

I.O Guards: Yes sir!

The asteroid was split into tiny pieces when it hit the island's atmosphere and tiny fragments come crashing out to the sky and waiting for the big blast. The asteroid hit the island critically, it destroyed most of the buildings next to the crash site and Jones's troops scanned the asteroid closely and they saw was very very weird.....

I.O Commander: Sir were sensing life inside!

Jones: *shocked* Break it open....

I.O Commander: Yes sir.

They broke opened the asteroid and revealed a mysterious capsule sitting there and in a brief minute the capsule opened suddenly....

Jones: Who are you?

Mysterious Guy: Is this The Island of Possibilities?

Jones: Ye- yes it is. Why are you asking?

Mysterious Guy: Oh good. I have arrived. That was very fast.

Jones: What are you talking about? And who are you?

Mysterious Guy: Oh! Let me introduce my name is Nexus but some people call me The Visitor. I'am part of an organization called The Seven. We are the protectors of the realities and making sure all those realities are in stable form. But I was sensed that this island is very unstable than of all the realities I've seen.

Jones: Nice to meet you Nexus.... What are you talking about unstable? The island is stable right now.

Nexus: Your island is being eaten by a mysterious energy beneath your island right now and it must be stopped immediately if it didn't this island will be perished to bits.

Jones: I haven't sensing energy readings going berserk for the past 12 months. The island is stable as you can hear.

Nexus: I don't know about you but I will put a stop to this myself.....

Jones: Oh okay...

Nexus left his capsule behind and set a course to the north of the island and he found the biggest mountain of the island and he built his own headquarters to build his plan to stop this energy from eating the island....

He was planning to build a rocket to stop the energy from eating this island to bits and he was looking to the whole island for parts for his rocket parts and the rocket will save us all....

For the past 5 months, Nexus finally finished building the faithful rocket that will save the island from extinction...

Nexus: The launching will begin in approximately 5 days from now and we will do it when it will start resetting the loop....

Jones: Nexus! What's all this?

Nexus: It's a rocket that will save this island from being eatin by the energy....

Jones: Your doing a very high risk that you will put the island in great danger. If this is really necessary, do whatever you gotta do....

Nexus: Thanks for trusting me Jones. I will never fail this mission to save your island.....

Jones: You better save us Nexus.

4 days later.....

Nexus: One more day till the launching of the rocket.... I gotta do something if this goes wrong.....

Nexus buried his powerful necklace to the ground and kept it safe there if something goes wrong....

Nexus: If this goes out to plan, this necklace will be the key to everything that will save the island in the future....

Nexus is very nervous of what will happen to the energy when it's destroyed. Will the island be the same after the launching? Will the island be broken?

Next Season Awaits......