Season 4 - The Unexpected Visitor

The hammer that Jules tried to lift in the ground was Thor's hammer. He came to the island to warn the people about the coming of Galactus to the island and consuming the Zero Point... Thor gathered all marvel heroes that he can teleport to the bifrost... One is Storm, Second is Iron Man, Third is Mystique, Fourth is She-Hulk, Fifth is Doctor Doom, Sixth is Wolverine, Seventh is Groot... They are gathered to the island to protect the Zero Point and Thor's hammer cannot be lift without his power of thunder because the Zero Point's power is stopping it. The Zero Point is powerful even for a god....

Iron Man: What's your Thor?

Thor: I cannot lift my hammer up. This island is very powerful even for me. That's why Galand is very desperate to eat this island and its mysterious core. That's why we need to protect this world...

Mystique: Oh c'mon Thor! I'm bored! I wanna kill someone....

Thor: Not now Mystique. I'm in a middle of something...

Doctor Doom: C'mon Mystique let's get outta here.

Mystique: Finally someone agreed to me... Toodles guys!

Doctor Doom and Mystique went to Pleasant Park and Doom invaded the park and he made it his own territory called Doom's Domain. Meanwhile the others...

Iron Man: There they go... *face palms* Why are people so hard to teach?

Thor: I'm gonna figure this out Iron Man!

Iron Man: Groot let's go.

Groot: I am Groot.

Iron Man and put this 5 metal beacons around the map we don't know what they are for but Iron Man has a plan to do something about the metal beacons...

Iron Man: Yes... Just gonna use the Zero Point's power to bring stark industries.

Iron Man: The Zero Point's power is so powerful it can do anything....

Iron Man: I'm just gonna activate this and let's see in a couple of days...

10 days later....

All Iron Man's beacons was activating and formed this spiral aura in the sky going towards Frenzy Farm....

5 days later....

The beacons have finally did something incredible and brought the whole land from New York going to the island... It's Iron Man's industries and his whole plot of land... Covering all of Frenzy Farm...

Iron Man: Yes it worked! Now I can work on this battle buses to battle Galactus..

Iron Man rebuild all the busses for approximately 5 weeks...

Iron Man: Yes. This will protect the island from Galactus...

Iron Man: I need to put enough gamma cells so that Galactus will be defeated...

December 1, 2020.... The battle against Galactus will begin in the Helicarrier... All the heroes are ready to stop Galactus from eating the Zero Point and making the island unstable...

*galactus approaches the earth*

Galactus: AHHHHHHH-

Iron Man: Here we go boys... get ready for battle just like how we defeated thanos.

All heroes: YEAH!

Galactus: Beware!

Galactus: I hunger!!!

*galactus powers up*

Iron Man: Okay! Here we go everybody is safe in the bunkers. It's all up to us boys!

*galactus is gonna try to smash the helicarrier*

Iron Man: Heroes! Assemble!

All heroes: YES SIR!

*galactus smacked the hellicarrier*

Iron Man: Oh no! One guy is falling! I'm gonna go help!

*galactus beamed the authority*

Iron Man: Hey! You look like someone needs a jetpack... Here ya go!

*throws jetpack to the guy*

Guy: Thank you very much!

Iron Man: get outta here now!

Guy: Yes of course!

*galactus ripped the zero point out of the authority*

Iron Man: Ohhhh! His getting right to it. Okay, energy readings are going berserk...

*galactus starts to absorb the zero point*

Iron Man: By my calculation, if galactus keeps absorbing the Zero Point at that rate were all gonna look at a full reality collapse in- 

Iron Man: You know what, doesn't matter. The point is we gotta move.

Iron Man: HEROES! GET SUCKED IN!

*all the heroes and galactus were transported to the in between*

Iron Man: Okay people. The battle busses are ready to go to his mouth! Distract galactus and i'll lead the battle busses to his mouth.

All of the heroes: Yes sir!

The heroes fought galactus for a while and for some time Iron Man managed to get the battle busses to the mouth of galactus... Galactus has fallen and he went to a butterfly rift never to be seen again...

Iron Man: Phew! We did it! Good work everyone!

Thor: What do we do about the Zero Point being exposed again?

Iron Man: I don't know....

Thor: Galactus almost absorbed all of the realities...

Iron Man: Yeah.... Atleast his gone now...

Thor: Maybe your right....

Next Season Awaits...