CHAPTER 2 - Season 1 - The War

After the faithful mission of The Seven to destroy The Zero Point and making stability again, looks like their plan wasn't right. They ended up up in a blackhole... In 3 days a miracle happened, the blackhole exploded and a new world was created.... Everything was recreated to their new versions... Some of the places was not replaced by the Zero Point because it was not necessary.

Turk in his squad first discovered this magnificent island and they set camps everywhere in the map. But they were greeted by a mysterious entity.... The war has just begun....

The Seven was amazed of what the Zero Point did and they were relieved because the new rebuilt island was functioning well and the Zero Point has been secured once more... The Seven did it. They saved the island from extinction....

Turk: Alright guys. We don't know this island right now... Let's search the area for stuff..

Remedy: What are you even talking about Turk? *giggles*

Turk: What? You have something to say Remedy?

Remedy: Nothing Turk... You're just being too bossy again. *laughs*

Turk: Oh. I'm sorry everyone. *anxious*

Ripley: Let's just explore the island everyone....

Turk: Ripley's right... Everybody! Let's all separate.

8th Ball: Wait what? I don't wanna go alone again!

Ripley: Oh c'mon 8th Ball... Be brave for once...

When they got separated Turk was surprised of a mysterious entity. Like he was guarding the new island... From enemies....

Mysterious Entity: Hello Turk....

Turk: Who the heck is there? *spooked*

Mysterious Entity: You should've not come here Turk... Your friends and yourself are in grave danger by me... *evil laugh*

Turk: What are you talking about?

Mysterious Entity: You've made a big mistake going in to the loop once again....

Turk: What loop...

Mysterious Entity: I heard this island was a remake of the last island that The Seven destroyed... Correct?

Turk: Yeah? Why are you even asking me?

Mysterious Entity: Where is it....

Turk: The what?

Mysterious Entity: The incredible power....

Turk: Wait I know one guy who says that line... Wait? Is that you fusion?

Fusion: Indeed it's me Turk. I thought you already forgot about me...

Turk: *shocked* What are you doing here Fusion!?

Fusion: Joining the loop is a good idea for me... I can eat this energy that I'm sensing right now just gotta find where.

Turk: *flashback* (Turk you and your squad will protect this island and let no one know about the Zero Point as long as possible we are always watching the island when its gonna be remade again..) *flashback*

Turk: I am not telling you anything Fusion!

Fusion: Your making a mistake boy....

Turk: I'm not telling you anything!

Fusion: Your just gonna come with me then....

Fusion took Turk out to his headquarters at the north of the island and holding him hostage for a while. Turk was in a war with Fusion that time and skip forward into a few years back...

Turk: Ew! Your a weirdo!

Fusion: Why are you bullying me?

Turk: Because your weird. *laughs*

Fusion: ENOUGH! *levitates turk*

Turk: AHHH LET ME DOWN!

Fusion: Never mess with me again...

Turk: Ye- yeah... *goes back home scared*

Fusion was bullied by his looks when he was a kid and he had his powers activated early on his childhood. No he will take revenge to those who bullied him few years ago...

Fusion: I will never forgive you for bullying me Turk.

Turk: My god Fusion, that was a long time ago man. Just let it go...

Fusion: ENOUGH! *lifts turk in the air*

Turk: Let. Go. Of. Me. Fusion.

Fusion: This is for everything you've done to me! *glowing eyes*

Turk: Fusio-

Fusion: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ripley: FUSION STOP IT!

Fusion: *gasp* Ripley? Is that you?

Ripley: Let go of Turk... Please.

*Fusion puts down turk*

Fusion: Ripley... I'm sorry for....

Ripley: For what? Making me a slurp?

Fusion: Yeah.... I'm very sorry.. I just did that because I was angry about something...

Ripley: Sip it. Enough with this rough housing. Just go and never bother us again...

Fusion: Yes Ripley...

Fusion left there spot and never to be seen again those days... But little did they know Fusion still hunts for the Zero Point's power... There war started for many months until Turk and his squad won the war. Fusion was finally wiped out by Turk's group called the Ego... they won to the war of Ego vs Alter... they rules the island for many months until someone arrived at the island....

Next Season Awaits....