Season 10 - Out of Time

Jones saw the mech's battle with the powerful beast but Singularity managed to defeat the beast but not giving away some damage to the island... When the mech defeated the monster... She used the vaults power to be able to defeat the powerful beast that lurks the power of the Nexus Orb(Zero Point).... As time go on... The Zero Point power cannot contain itself inside... And cannot stable the island for long enough.... So it exploded, getting everyone inside the multiverse. All the people saw the events coming to the island and more stuff coming in the future... After they travel into the multiverse, they went back to the island and surprisingly the Nexus has freezed in time from exploding its interior.... This is because of the exposure that it got. The more the Nexus gets exposed the more Jones's reality will collapse.... Jones was shocked of what happened because he finally knows what Ramirez was talking about.... They were in a big loop and if the Nexus collapsed they will all die.... So Jones abandoned the island and hid under the Nexus's vault and he created his own headquarters for the Imagined Order.

As time collapse happened into the island, some of the events was brought back to the island like the asteroid crashing to the middle of the island returns. But now the asteroid is frozen in time preventing from hitting the island with full intensity. A familiar face was introduced to the island after something or someone got out of the asteroid....

Mysterious Guy: Well well well, I'm back again....

Mysterious Guy: Let's end this islands suffering once and for all...

Mysterious Guy: Time to continue The Visitors plan....

Mysterious Guy: This is the only way that the island will be stable and secure the Nexus and it will have a bridge...

The Mysterious visitor came to the island and he knew that this all would be happening at this point. He came here to continue the plan to secure the Nexus once more... That's to destroy the Zero Point and unleashing everyone to this big loop they're all in...

The Scientist began to build his rocket for the visitors plan and placing rift beacons everywhere on the map... 

10 weeks later....

The scientist fully built the rocket like what the original visitor had suppose to do when the last time he was on the island... But he knew that the Zero Point was not exposed to that time and everyone was on a panic... And the scientist carries on doing the visitors plan.... To destroy the Zero Point...

A big rift appeared in the sky and someone got out of it and trying to stop the scientist from doing the plan... Paradime was back and she was starting to stop the scientist from launching this rocket into the Zero Point...

Paradime: You can't do this! We need the Orb's power to stabilize the islands existence!

The Scientist: It's order to put stabilization again. Look at this island, time is collapsing, everything is going into loop, and very unstable... I have to put a stop into this mess once and for all Paradime...

Paradime: No! You can't do this to us all!

The Scientist: What must be done is done Paradime...

The Scientist: Guards! Take her away!

Paradime: No! Get your filthy hands off me!

The Scientist: Don't be stubborn Paradime. Our plan will work... Wish you could've join us those many years ago. But you disagreed the plan... Now you must fall with this island....

10 days later.....

The scientist started to launch his amazing rocket into the air and everyone is staring onto the rocket very scared and they don't know what will happen...

The Scientist: Yes...

*rocket detached*

The rocket flew up high into the sky and creating the biggest rift this island can ever see and all the capsules flew all over the island and total are 7 capsules. That means The Seven themselves will put an end to this islands suffering.... As time go on, The Seven is gonna use the asteroid to destroy the Zero Point...

The Seven managed to create a mega rift to make the asteroid move again and aiming for the Zero Point...

Moments later an ultimate rift was made up to the sky and the last capsule and that was the visitor.... Aiming lasers to lock onto the Zero Point and he speeds up, he sacrifised himself to the island weakening the bubble of the Zero Point to manage the asteroid's impact on it... And moments later the asteroid fell into the massive rift with the 6 visitors circling around it so that it would be guided on where it will hit... And it hits the Zero Point... The Seven's plan worked.... kinda... The Seven was relieved that they're plan was complete. Everyone got sucked up into a blackhole for 3 days...

The Zero Point rebuild itself in those 3 days of its rest....

This is where Chapter 1 ends....