Season 2 - The Rise of The Agency

After the war of Ego and Alter a new character raised from the ashes of the old island and recruited people as his agents... The name of this character is Midas... A mastermind with a golden touch... Everything he touches will become gold instantly... He ruled the island for many months until he received visions... Visions of the old island... And he knows about the loop... He recruited some agents to protect the agency and to continue his legacy as a rightful ruler in this island...

Midas: Agent Meowscles, I have an important assignment for you.

Meowscles: What is it Midas?

Midas: I want you to watch the securities of the agency. Make sure no one comes in all times...

Meowscles: Yes Midas.

Midas: Good. You may go now...

Meowscles watched the whole agency for intruders that will come inside... Meanwhile everyone didn't know what Midas is planning....

The more he is in this island the more his memory fades and he came up a plan to stop this once and for all...

Skye: Hey Boss man!

Midas: Agent Skye, what a surprise.. What is it?

Skye: Boss man! Meowscles won't give my swords back.

Midas: *laughs* Your so funny Agent Skye.

Midas: Just take it out of him Skye.

Skye: Okay Boss man!

Skye is a very skilled adventurer who got recruited for being so sneaky going inside to the agency and not alerting all the alarms that will trigger if someone goes in...

5 days later....

Midas: Agent Meowscles, Agent Skye, with me now please...

Both of them: Yes boss!

Meowscles: What is it Midas?

Midas: I have an assignment for you two.. Very important.

Skye: Okay Boss man! Were gonna take it from here! Don't worry!

Midas: Strange activity is happening at Misty Meadows for the past 5 days. Your assignment is to check out what's happening there now...

Both of them: Yes boss!

Midas: You may go now..

Skye and Meowscles began going to Misty Meadows, and Midas was right someone was robbing the jewelry store for the past 5 days. They catched the fillthy thief that was Rapscallion. But little did they know... They were just being distracted by someone....

Midas: No one will know about this plan.... I will stop the loop once and for all... This thing can make everything possible even break the loop itself... I must play along until the right time to unleash the device...

Midas was planning to break the loop and set everyone free at once... But he was nervous of what will be the effect of the island if he managed to succeed this plan of his.

Midas: What's this islands way of resetting? AH! The storm is the way, I will activate the device when the storm closes...

Meanwhile, Agent Skye and Meowscles got back and they brought the thief into the dungeon and kept there for days...

Skye: Boss man! Were back!

Midas: Oh. Great work you two. The remaining time will be vacant for you two.

Skye: Yess! Let's go play Mario Cart kitty bro!

Meowscles: Okay Skye.

5 hours later...

Midas: Storm is starting to close... Not yet the time to activate it...

Skye: Boss man! Why is a storm forming and started to close in? This is a powerful storm too...

Midas's mind: (oh no the storm knows that I'm using the Zero Point's power to get rid of the loop once in for all.)

Skye: Boss man? Are you there?

Midas: Oh yes.. Don't worry about the storm Agent Skye... Were all gonna be alright...

Skye: Alright Boss man. I'm gonna go back to my room now...

Midas: Okay Agent Skye.

Skye went back to her room feeling anxious and suspicious of Midas.

3 hours later....

Midas: It's the right time...

Agency PA: Everybody Evacuate! Alert. Alert. Alert.

Skye: Wait what's happening?

Skye: Boss man! What's happening!? Why is the storm closing in to the agency?

Meowscles: Midas! What did you do?

Midas: I'm sorry you two. We have to escape the loop....

Skye: What loop? What are you talking about boss man!?

Midas: Sorry. You two are always my number 1 agents. Guards take them away.

Both of them: NO! MIDAS!

Midas went downstairs to activate his device to stop the resetting of the loop.  Midas was watching inside the agency praying that it will work and they will be set free...

*5 tesla rods coming out in circular motion in the river*

Midas: Yes.... This will work...

*agency exploded*

*The Device comes out*

Midas: Look how beautiful it is...

*the power of the device is connecting to the 5 tesla rods*

Midas: Yes, its going according to plan...

*5 tesla rods hitting the storm*

Skye: BOSS MAN!

Midas: Skye!? *shocked*

Skye: What's going on?!

Midas: It's the only way Skye.... Sorry for betraying you guys...

*device fails*

Midas: NO! IT DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH POWER!

Skye: What are you doing-

Midas: Storm is closing in faster! Gotta give the device more power of the Zero Point...

*device starting to work again*

*repeats the same thing earlier*

Midas: Yes, push it away...

Skye: Boss man... What have you become...

Midas: I'm sorry Skye...

*storm closes powerfully*

Midas: NO! STABLE IT!

*device manages to get rid of the storm*

Midas: AHH- What? It's gone! My device worked!

Skye: What?

Everybody faints for 5 minutes....

5 minutes later...

Midas: Uh- WHAT THE HECK!?

Skye: Boss man! What have you done!?

Midas: This was not according to plan!

Skye: Atleast, were all together right...

Midas: I'm sorry both of you...

Midas created a big flood after he got rid of the original storm and now Midas failed his mission. It's true, no one can escape the loop. The only people the island knows who can are them....

Next Season Awaits....