Season 4 - The Launching

1 day later and the launching of the rocket begins....

Nexus: Today is the day to save this island forever....

*Launching in 15 minutes....*

Nexus: There. I need to stay out of this place before this rocket launches....

Nexus on the PA: All citizens of this island no worries this will be harmless to all of you just stay wherever you are and everything will be alright....

*PA turns off*

15 minutes later......

*Rocket launching*

Nexus: Look at it.. It's beautiful!

(Rocket's perspective)

System: Target locked to Tilted Towers....

System: SPEEDING

System: ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! Reality unstable!

The rocket launched and aimed for tilted and it is where all the energy is coming and for everyone's surprise. Instead of the rocket destroying the energy it went Reality collapsed mode and went into a rift and traveled around the map and finally aiming for the sky and disappeared into a giant rift.

Jones: Energy are going berserk! What has happened!?

Jones: No... He failed his mission...

Jones: The island is unstable....

Jones: If this rift won't go away soon it maybe the island's final days....

*Knocks on the door*

Jones: Come in!

I.O Troop: Sir, you need to come look at this....

Jones: What is it?

I.O Troop: See for yourself sir.

Jones was shocked to see that giant rift out of the sky and now he knows why the island is being unstable and Nexus failed his mission. There are no possibilities that he will come back to the island...

I.O Troop: What should we do now sir?

Jones: Hmm, lay low for a while we don't know what this thing can do to the island. Give it a few days and let me know if something changes.

I.O Troop: Yes sir!

Jones quickly investigated the lab that Nexus had built the rocket from and he discovered something important. Nexus failed because he putted the wrong core of the rocket in. Instead of a destroyer core it was a rift core and that made the whole island unstable. Jones was furious about what The Visitor did and he is going to make a plan to make the island stable again.

Jones: I need to make a plan to stable the island again....

I.O Troop: Sir, the rift is getting smaller than last time it was made....

Jones: What? How?

I.O Troop: I don't know sir.

Jones: There must be an explanation for all this and that rift going smaller.... Everything have answer if I know where to look....

Jones: Go and make all the people calm while I make a plan...

I.O Troop: Yes sir!

All the people were panicking into the streets and Jones was running out of time and he can't imagine a plan to make the island stable again...

Jones: I am running out of ideas of how to make the island stable again. I'm beginning to have the guts to contact Paradime for ideas of how to make the island stable....

Jones: I'm not losing hope of making ideas of how to stable this island. I am running out of time. How do I make it work? *asked himself nervously*

Jones is keeping an eye of the rift in the sky and taking notes of all what's has happened to the island and the final days of the rift in the sky made a weird thing....

Next Season Awaits......