Season 9 - Unvaulting

Jones entered the heart of the island and there he was the orb made him to pick choices, to rule this world or to live a normal life.... Jones thinks that this decisions was so hard to pick, he doesn't know what to pick. Jones picked to rule this world until he dies.... And he floated up and he got ejected out of the vault and to his surprise the volcano started to erupt.... Hitting Tilted Towers, Retail Row, and Under Polar Peek....

Jones: AHH- NO NOT THOSE PLACES!

*volcano started to erupt and shooting out flaming rocks*

Jones: AHH I NEED TO GO TO THE BUNKER!

Jones went to the bunker and some of the people died because of the volcano eruption... After the whole 3 days of the volcano erupting Jones got trapped inside the bunker because a volcano rock blocked the bunker door and he cannot open it... He got trapped inside for 10 years....

10 years later.....

*bunker door opening*

Jones: Hello? Who's there?

Mysterious girl: POSITIVE! WE GOT A VICTIM! GO GET THE MEDS!

Jones: What are you- *faints*

Mysterious girl: Don't worry sir, we will get you to the hospital right away.

Jones was delivered to the hospital and when he got up he was greeted by a girl named Rox. Rox discovered the island very unstable into the surface so she stopped into the island and fixed everything with her mother. Jones was greeted by Rox's mother....

Rox's Mom: Hello...

Jones: Hello ma'am.

Rox's Mom: Let me introduce myself, my name is Singularity and I am the leader of this island... What were you doing inside that bunker?

Jones: I hid inside there for 10 years because the volcano erupted when the-

Singularity: The what?

Jones: Nevermind about it. It's not important.

Rox: Oh mom! I think he meant the vault!

Singularity: Oh yes. Don't worry about the vault my dear. It closed when the volcano started to erupt.

Jones: Wait you know about the vault?

Singularity: We were brought because of the vault opening. You saw it, did you?

Jones: Saw what exactly?

Singularity: The Nexus Orb.

Jones: So that's the name of that orb thing. What was that thing wanted to do in this island?

Singularity: Oh. I guess Paradime is just too good to keep secrets from her people can she.

Jones: Wait you know Paradime?

Singularity: Yes I do. Why you may ask?

Jones: She left me to rule this island years ago until she was not contacted anymore...

Singularity: Well, sorry for your sacrifices for this island boy. But we'll handle this from here you can rest wherever you wanna go. And the vault is not your concern anymore....

Jones: But-

Singularity: No buts Agent Jones.

Singularity: I'll go now. If you need me I'm gonna be at the Center of Neo Tilted. Your free to look around the island just don't go to those restricted areas. Understand?

Jones: Yes ma'am.

Singularity was busy those 10 years preparing the island for something big.... That now the volcano has fully erupted she turned the crater into a pressure plant. And the vault? She connected a tube inside the vault to have some power on Neo Tilted.