Season 1 - A Whole New World

John and Paradime walked to their destination and she showed him the mysterious cube and she prefer calling it Kevin The Cube Of All Darkness. Paradime explained everything to John why protecting this cube is very important for this island.

Paradime: You have to protect this cube no matter what happens John. Even if it costs your life.... The cube must be secure all times.... If its not..... Pure chaos will be unleashed to the island.....

John Jones: What happens if the cube did that?

Paradime: Darkness consumes the island.....

John Jones: Ohhh... That's very bad I will guard this cube no matter what happens.

Paradime: Good. Now I will get back to my headquarters now good to see you in person Jones. Oh! I meant Agent John Jones.....

AJJ(Agent John Jones): Thanks ma'am! I will full fill my duty at once....

Paradime: Good I will be going now....

Paradime left, she entered to the portal thing that brought them to the island into the first place. The portal thing was called a rift, its a fabric portal of time that can travel you to many universe and all possibilities and realities by just going in.

Months have passed and John noticed something weird going on to the cube and it has gone a little bit darker than before... And he researched it why this is happening and it says the cube is not Immortal, when its darker color reaches that means the cube reaches its final end of the line and it will be resulting into a collaboration of Darkness and Lightness and after the collaboration the cube will finally be fallen into a big BOOM!

John was shocked about what he saw from that research and informed Paradime about the cube going extinct. John called her headquarters to get her here to the cube immediately.

Paradime received the message and she used her rift machines to travel to the island.

Paradime: What is it Jones?

AJJ: Ma'am I think the cube is losing power at this point....

Paradime: Why do you think of that Jones? Even if your telling the truth, that's impossible the cube is filled with Immortal Darkness inside its lair and it could never be drained....

AJJ: Im sorry to tell you ma'am but your wrong..... Look at the cube.

Paradime: *shocked and frightened at the same time*

AJJ: Ma'am I suggest we evacuate everyone on this island approximately 20 days from now.....

Paradime: Oh- okay. Do your thing Jones....

John announced the whole island to evacuate immediately because of an unknown threat that was coming. John made a very secured Bunker that will keep all the people on that island to safety. The bunker is found north as possible, away from Kevin and safe from any danger coming to its gates....

20 days have passed, all people have been evacuated to the bunker. John and Paradime saw the cube's extinction happen. The cube exploded into pieces and revealed the holy light and sucked Paradime and John into the light and while they were inside the light they knew that the multiverse is real and operating at the same time as them and multiple snapshot of them into each reality.

After they were inside the light they were teleported back to the island by a butterfly rift.... From now on John and Paradime knows what they need to do to continue their plan.....

AJJ: Uhh- What a tough ride huh?

Paradime: Yes indeed Jones. But Jones, do you know what we will need to do....

AJJ: Yes ma'am...

To the Next Season To Continue....