Unexpected Friends

Richelle's POV: 

"Hey, Richelle." I turned around to find the voice that was calling me. Jones. 

"Hi," I said politely, hoping I could avoid conversation. That wish wasn't fulfilled. He began to walk with me. 

"How's your group doing?" 

"They're doing good." I wouldn't actually know. I had worked with them for five minutes and most of that time I was too stressed trying to keep up. I don't know why. The choreo was so easy; J-troupe me would have picked it up in a heartbeat.  

"What about you?" I asked. Ozzy and Heath were leading his group so it couldn't have gone that well. 

"It's going good. Our groups on break." He laughed. "Why do you look so shocked?" 

I cleared my facial expressions. "It's just that Ozzy's in your group." 

"Yeah, I managed. Is your group on break too?" He asked. 

I shook my head. "I just needed to get something." 

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm headed to Latte Love, but I'll leave you to it." I wanted to protest but allowed he was already gone. His company wasn't that bad. 

I turned around and began to walk back to Studio-A. 

"Hey, Richelle." It was Michelle. I waved back to her. 

"Are you alright?" 

"Yeah," I lied. I don't know why, but I just didn't feel okay.

Sorry for the short part. More is coming soon...