SPECIAL CHAPTER

THE GREGOR FAMILY

"On the left side of the door. Someone is waiting for you?" Boy 1

"The target is fast approaching! Ready your weapons. Aim the target!" Boy 2

"THE ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN!"

I can't help but to laugh every time I heard the amazing voices of my babies. They always love to play action scene together with their dad. It's Saturday so we have all our time allotted for our children. I can't help but to smile while looking to my husband  happily playing with Bismuth, Tungsten and Krypton.

I feel happy and sad at the same time. My boys are already 10 years old while our Princess will turn 7 next month. They're growing so fast. I can still remember having the twins inside my womb while fighting  Valcor. It's a miracle that we are able to survive.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I was back to reality when I heard the sweet voice of my daughter.

"What is it Princess?" I asked her before embracing her into a tight hug.

"I just want to ask if I can eat the cake inside the fridge. My stomach is already aching and it  needs food," she said while pouting.

"Sure Princess. You can eat the whole cake if you want."

"Really mommy?! Thank you," she said before running towards his dad.

I walk towards their direction. Bismuth and Tungsten are busy eating their ice cream while Krypton on the other hand is enjoying eating her chocolate cake.

"Are you okay Hon? Why are you crying?" Hans asked me before wiping my tears.

"I'm just so happy seeing our children having the life I wanted for them. I'm so thankful having you and them in my life. All I can say is I'm such a lucky person blessed with this amazing family."

"I LOVE YOU HON!"he said while hugging me.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I said before kissing him..

"Grosssss!"

We laughed when we heard Krypton. I laughed even harder when I saw her face full of chocolate icing.

"You look so dirty Princess," I said while laughing.

"It's okay mommy. I still look beautiful. Besides, I do really love chocolate cake. Thanks to Uncle Pogi for bringing this cake in the house. I really love it!"

Krypton is referring to my one and only brother Worth. He really loves spoiling my children.

"Mom, Bismuth and I will pay a visit to Uncle Zian's house. He already told us that he was already done fixing our laptops. And we want to have race with Hexian. Can we use the new car?" Tungsten asked me with pleading eyes.

"Okay. We will allow the two of you to use the new cars, but both of you need to remember to drive slowly. Bismuth and Tungsten always remember that both of you are still minors. We only allow you to join the race because of your legal license. And both of you should be inside the house at exactly 9:30 pm. Got it?"

"Yes mom!" they both said in unison.

"Don't forget to wear your gears. And in case of emergency dial our numbers," Hans said.