CHAPTER 3

THE PERILOUS RED PYTHON

Someone's Point of View.

"Sir, nagtagumpay po kami. Napatay po namin ang nag-iisang anak ni Mr. Anderson."  A smirked appeared in my face nang marinig ko ang sinabi ng isa sa mga alagad ko.

"Good job people! Wala na ang tagapagmana ng mga Anderson. Wala na ang susunod na Reyna ng 'Elites'. Ako na ang maghahari sa lahat ng Mafia sa buong mundo!"

SAMANTHA

It's been 3 years since Dad told everyone about his deceased daughter which is me. I could imagine how happy Richard now for he believes na wala na siyang kalaban. I know, he's been celebrating his victory kasi akala niya siya na ang maghahari sa buong mafia. But he's wrong. Definitely wrong.

Because I'am still here. Alive and kicking. And preparing for the biggest come back with my sweetest revenge.

Handa na ang Elites na kalabanin ang Memphis.

Lima kami sa grupo at ako lang ang nag-iisang babae. These past three years, nag-aaral ako at the same time, nagtetraining din ako. Kasama ko ang Alpha Black Scorpion' na pinamumunuan ni Patrick Smith. Sila ang tumulong sa akin na mapag-aralan at matutunan ang mundo ng Mafia.

Sila din ang tumulong sa akin para mabuo ko ang grupo na Perilous Red Python. Ang bagong grupo na pinakamakapangyarihan sa lahat ng mga Mafia at pati na rin sa lahat ng Gangsters. Ang Perilous Red Python na ang pinakakinatatakutan ng lahat ngayon.

Representing the members of Perilous Red Python:

Samantha Elise Cortex Anderson

She is the Mafia Queen and also the Gangster Queen. She is the leader of the group. The one who is good in combat fighting, archery,drag racing,using guns, and she have all the quality you can describe a gangsters Queen.

She can kill her enemy in just a minute so just a warning don't mess with the Queen.

She is unique in every angle. Sometimes she's cold but she's so dedicated about her responsibilities. She knows everything and has a smart brain in terms of planning. In general, she's the famous 'Storm Saphira'.

Harrizon Yamazaki:

The Unico Hijo of the Yamazaki's. He is the heir of Yamazaki Group of Companies, and also the Gangster Prince of Japan. He's good in the field of combat fighting and also good in archery.

The right hand of Storm Saphira. A well known racer.

He's the one who can beat his opponent in just a minute.

He is the next King of "Shadow Slayers". A playboy who never considered the feelings of every woman because he does not want commitment when it comes on relationships. He's the most protective member of the group. They all call him 'Knight'.

Alexis Emanuel Smith:

He is the the twin brother of Alexander Smith. He's next Gangleader of Alpha Black Scorpion which is the second most powerful Gangster in United States.

He is well trained when it comes on defusing bombs. He's the Sniper in the group. Like Harrizon he is also a playboy with a very kind heart . He is also the most funny in the group along with his twin brother Alexander. They all call him "Sniper".

Alexander Smith:

He is the twin brother of Alexis . Unlike his brother , he is the heir of Smith Chemical Industries. He is also the Next Leader of Ruthless Wolves a Mafia Group in Europe . A well trained when it comes on holding medicines. He's the one who treat his gang members.

He is also well trained when it comes on holding Guns and he loves using Archery in the battle.They all call him "Healer".

Zian Nicholas Davis:

He is the Heir of Davis Biotechnology Incorporated. He is the soon to be Gang leader of Italy . He is the next Mafia King of Dark Ranger. He is the hacker and tracker. He is the king of all technologies . he is good in Underground Fights, no one can defeat him except the Queen Storm.

Unlike others he is not a playboy. He is the most well behave in the group. They all call him "Ranger".