CHAPTER 32

Someone's Point of view

I am currently sitting under this huge tree. I hate company gathering especially seeing fake people.

I went to this party with my dad and my brother. But I decided to go out because I think I don't belong there. For sure dad will only introduce Hans to his friends.

"I hate you old man!''

I was about to throw the stone I'm holding when a girl maybe 4 years younger than me appeared in front of me. I'm 15 maybe this girl is around 11.

"Why are you here?''
She asked me while she slowly seat beside me. She's beautiful, she have a scarlet eyes. She looked so beautiful when she smiles.

"I'm asking you young man. Are you deaf?''

I don't know what to say. I was enchanted by a beauty. I think this is my first time seeing a beautiful young lady.

"Maybe I'm right. You're deaf. But it's okay. I'm going to sit here for a while. My dad is busy inside and I hate party.''
I just smile when I saw her face. She look so cute while pouting.

"To make it clear young lady, I'm not deaf. And I'm here because I also hate parties.''

She looked at me and smile. When she looked away, I touched my chest where my heart is located. I think I have a crush on this girl. Maybe this is what they call Love at first sight?

"It's so nice in here. So peaceful''

"Yeah! You're right. Uhmmm... Can I ask you?''

"Sure.''

"What's your name?''

"I'm sorry, but my name is confidential, as well as my identity. But maybe when the right time comes. I am going to be your Queen if I will be chosen.''

"Are you a Princess?'' she just laugh from my question.

"More than just a Princess. I'll just give you a clue. When the right time comes, my people will call me Storm.''

I just nod my head. Storm, I will always remember that name.

"You. What's your name?''

"It's also confidential Princess. But just remember this. When the right time comes also, my people will call me Cyclone.''

"Cyclone? So cool.''

"If you're going to be a Queen. You need  a King right?''

"Uhmmm... Of course yes. But dad told me that someone is already chosen to be my king.''

"How did they chose the King?''

"I don't know,'' She just laughed.

I felt hurt. I want to marry this young lady in the future. But I don't know who she really is. I was about to asked her address but she is already gone.

"Storm. I will always remember you young lady. You're my first love though.''

I remember that young lady again. It's been years since we first met. But that's the first and time last time I saw her. I always went to every party just hoping to find her, but maybe we're not really meant for each other. I was back to reality when my best friend Nick Vega entered my office.

"How are my friend?''

"It's been a month since we've meet again Aidan. I'm fine. How about you?''

"Still planning on how to make the life of my loving brother a living hell and still aiming for the throne.''

Nick just laugh. My loving brother doesn't have any idea that Nick is working for me. He's my right hand. My eyes, my ears.

"Don't worry Cyclone. I think our plan will surely works. And I need to tell you something.''

"What?''

"I think Hans already felt something. We need to be careful. I'll just call you, so you don't need to call me. We need to be careful, he might find out.''

"Okay. But make sure to always send me details about him.''

"Don't worry. I will. I need to go now. ''

When Nick left my office and I was left alone. That young lady, I can still remember her. She's always in my mind and in my dreams. I can still imagine her beautiful smile, her beautiful face.

"Young Lady. Who really are you?"