CHAPTER 35

THE AMAZING PLAN

SAMANTHA

I wake up in an unfamiliar basement. My both hands are tied up with plastic rope. My head  still hurt. I heard some people  coming when I heard their voices.

“My bro Harrizon, you’re the great. Thank you for bringing this lady to me. Your money and trip to any destination you want is already ready,’’ I know this voice, it’s Zyhell.

“Thank you bro. Just be gentle torturing that lady. She’s beautiful,’’ Harrizon?

They both enter the basement. I saw how Zyhell look at me with full of anger. On the other side. I saw a guy beside him. The guy just smirk. Who is he? Is that Harrizon? His far from Harrizon I know.He got a big scar on his face. This is what he was saying.

“Oh, the Queen Storm is already wide awake! How’s your sleep your majesty?,’’ Zyhell asked me with full of sarcasm.

“FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!’’ I spit to his face.

I feel a pang of pain when he punched me on the face.

“Don’t you dare shout at me,’’ he said and again punched me. I just smirk.

“That’s all. Tsk! Weak!’’ I said and again he punched me with so much force. I can feel that my lips is already bleeding. I can’t fight back because of this plastic rope. Tsk!

“Storm do you want to hear a story about a Princess. Well there’s a Princess. That Princess is been hiding for so long inside the Castle. Her Mother and Father loves her so much. One day, the villain named Memphis kidnapped that Princess and her Mother. His father is so angry when he knew that his wife and one and only daughter were kidnapped. They tried to escape but sadly the mother died because of my shot gun. Yes I killed the loving mother of that Princess. And the Princess cry and cry. But they're thankful that the Princess escaped. But as the Princess grow. Memphis keep on following her. Memphis wants that Princess and her family gone because Memphis wants to rule the mafia world. When the Princess went shopping. We ambushed her and his so called brother James. Memphis is so happy because the Princess died and his father went miserable. And that will be your story also Storm.’’

“My father hate that you meddled in our business. You ruined everything so this is the result of your existence. You will going to suffer Hell Storm Saphira.’’

I didn’t say anything. So all this time it’s you Zyhell. You motherfucker! You tried to kill us. But sadly you failed to do that. My mom is still alive and so am I.

“Tsk! Is that your confession of all the sin you have committed?’’  I said while gently untying the rope around my hands.

“Poor lady. No one will help you. I thought you have a gang? Where are they?.’’

I saw Harrizon Lock the basement door. “I don’t know either. Maybe they’re just around the area.’’

“What? Around the area? Poor Queen. She will die inside this big basement,’’ he said and punched me on my face.

I spit the blood away. I saw how angry Harrizon while he looked at me. Not yet Knight. We’re just starting.