CHAPTER 30

GOOD NEWS

SAMANTHA

2 weeks before the Annual Anniversary Party…

On my way home, I got a message from Pain. He told me to meet him at the underground facility. I entered the code. It’s already past midnight so everyone is already sleeping. I entered the facility sneakily. While walking, I heard two people talking inside my mini office.  I opened the door and was surprised when I saw my dad sitting on my table while my cousin is busy drinking his wine.

“Dad,” I called him to get his attention.

“Sweetheart! How are you?” He asked me and hugged me with so much love.

“I’m fine. How about you?’’ I asked him as we took our sit in front of Pain who is currently drinking wine. A smile appeared on his face when he saw how happy we are.

“I’m fine, sweetheart. I’m just busy planning for our company’s Annual Anniversary Party, we only have 2 weeks left.”

“Dad, I think we really need to ready all our men. I can feel something bad will happen. Pain, will you still be here until the event?”

“Yes, couz. I know you will be needing my help so I’ll stay for more months. My men are all much willing to help. I already alerted them so maybe tomorrow, they’re all probably here.”

“Thank you, Payne. And don’t worry, Sam, the Big Five is already preparing. Let’s just hope no one in our side will get hurt.”

Everyone let out a deep sigh. I need to formulate a very powerful plan. We need to have plan A and B to make sure everything would be in our hands.

“Dad, can I ask you something?”

“What is it, Sweetie?”

“Uhmm… Is it true that Mom is still alive?”

I saw how Dad looked at me with a smile plastered on his face.

“Yes, your mom is still alive. I just knew this from Pain. Your mom managed to escape that night. The kidnappers thought that it’s her body but it’s not. I also thought that she’s dead because according to the autopsy, that burnt body belongs to your mom and they even gave me her ring.”

I am so happy right now. I know it was you, Mom. Thank you for keeping an eye on me.

“Sam, Tita is always keeping an eye on you. She’s been hiding for so long. One night, I’m in my office doing some paper works when she appeared in front on me. She’s fine and the thing is she became more powerful. Now I know where you got that courage and strength, it came from your mom. You inherited her specialty, her thinking skills on how to make good tactics. I’m sorry, Tito but Tita really have a great influence to our princess. Don’t worry about her. She told me that she’s in good situation. You just only need to wait. She said that she will come back for you and for tito.’’

Tears slipped on my dad’s eyes. Dad really loves mom. I saw how miserable he was when my mom died. Now, I’m happy that she’s safe and alive. Don’t worry, Mom and Dad. I’ll make sure to end this battle not just for myself, but for James, for you, Mom and Dad and lastly for my future children. I won’t let them experience this life, I promise.

"Dad, Pain, help me… let’s end this battle. I won’t let them kill anyone in my family again. I will give justice for James and to all the innocent people who died because of Richard Valcor’s evilness.’’

I’m doing this not only for my revenge, I’m doing this for the future of the mafia organization and for the future of my children. I want a clean mafia organization --- without any evil doings, drugs, human trafficking and black market. I want to change the perspective of people about mafias. I want to make the Mafia Organization more powerful without any connection to the black market. After all, that’s what I really want…just business.

“We will help you, Sam. I promise to stay here for my family and you’re the only family I have. I won’t let something bad happen to all of you. I won’t let history repeat itself, I promise.’’

“Be safe, sweetheart. I’ll make sure your safety. I won’t let anyone hurt you again. And Payne… thank you for being with us.’’

“I also promise to secure your safety, Dad. Let them wait and the queen will be back from hell. Just fucking let them wait because I won’t leave any bullet in my precious gun. I will use every single bullet inside my gun to make sure that no evil will left alive in the paradise I’m going to make.’’