SUMMARY OF THE STORY

Indulging her life with danger was a road surely to be taken for Samantha Elise Cortex Anderson. She’s born to be her father’s successor for his throne in the mafia world. It was a world of competition between ruthless power, undeniable riches, and even life and death. Being a heiress, she was considered to be her father’s weakness and that made her targeted by his father’s enemies --- especially Richard Valcor from Memphis Organization who really got the greatest eagerness to overpower and rule everyone in the mafia world.

Killing Samantha has been Valcor’s main goal however, one time, upon clashing their bullets, James Alexander Naves, Samantha’s most trusted friend and brother-like figure, risked his own life to save Samantha which he considered to be the future queen of the Elites. She got devastated when she woke up especially when she heard the news from her father that her beloved James had died and got buried already before she even opened her eyes from comatose. She swore within herself and in James’ grave that she would come back and rise her revenge. Thus, she decided to fake her death and move to US to finally start her training and prepare for her frightful comeback.

After 3 years of training and building her own gang, she finally decided to went back and made her plan come true, however she was no longer the Samantha Elise Cortex Anderson that everyone knew but the fearless and powerful Storm Sapphira --- the undefeated queen of Perilous Red Python. She was able to gain trusted gang members in the names of Harrizon Yamazaki, Alexander Smith, Alexis Smith and Zian Nicholas Daves who came from families of high leaders of the different gangs and mafias who belong to the Big Five. Samantha started her plan by entering Anderson University in disguise as Elise Cortex, the ugly nerd and scholar from Philton University. Accomplishing her plan wasn’t easy. She faced a lot of troubles especially when she finally met her fiancé, Hans Adrian Gregor, the king of Parlous Mamba after 3 years. It was a hard choice for her to lie and push him away for she wanted to save him from Valcor’s evilness… but destiny has its own ways for the two lovers. Hans discovered that it was his fiancée who’s behind the identity of Elise Cortex and it just made her the luckiest man alive. Perilous Red Python and Parlous Mamba had made an alliance to end Valcor’s sovereign. Everything was going smoothly according to their plan. She discovered that her mother was alive and they captured Zyhell Valcor. After knowing that his son was captured by his enemy, Valcor attacked the university and kidnapped Thyrex Isabelle Yakamura in exchange for his son. 

To end Valcor is to reveal that the real heiress is alive. The feud went enraged as Elites’ members intervened. Just when, Valcor thought that he had won, they had turned the tables and got him off guard. They surrendered him to the IBI and it was when everything realy fell into their right places.