CHAPTER 28

FALLING STAR

SAMANTHA

I slowly walked towards his direction. He is sitting in front of his car while looking at the sky. I stopped walking and just looked at him from afar. How I missed sitting beside him while looking at the night sky. He is wearing a simple black jacket paired with his white shirt and black pants. I walked towards him without making any noise.

I saw how his face lightened up when he saw me in front of him. I'm still in disguise so I'm still the ugly nerd.

"Hey! Are you still angry?''

"Not anymore. Good thing I found you here.''

He looked at me and gently held my right hand. "I'm always here, waiting for you to come back.''

"I'm sorry for not trusting you. I'm just so damn jealous.''

"You have the right though. But, honestly, you're the only girl in my life. No one else, just you.''

I walked closer to him. I faced him and looked directly at his eyes. "Same here. Just Thunder and no one else.''

We spent the night with each other's company while looking at the starry night. I couldn’t help but to smile while looking at his handsome face.

"I like being so close to you. I feel so safe.'' He just smiled and gently kissed my forehead. We're both lying in the grass while we just keep on looking at the sky.

"I'm so glad you're here. I felt so helpless and damn hurt hearing those words coming from you. I don't know what to do. I just can’t help thinking what if you will really leave me. Sam, I don't think I can't fucking live without you. If you will leave me again, I might go insane.''

I saw how his tears fell from his eyes. This is not the first time I saw him cry but still I felt hurt. I don't want to see him crying. My heart felt so heavy and I can feel his pain.

"I'm sorry, Hans. I trust you but my mind keeps on saying not too. Payne is right, those photos are just edited. I'm sorry about that.''

"Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. But still, can you listen to all my explanations?''

"Okay, I’m willing.''

He held my hand and looked at me, gently touching my face with too much love and admiration.

“I'm so lucky to have you. Even though you're in disguise, your beauty will always stay visible in my eyes.”

"Do you want me to take this off?”

“Is it okay? Do you have your mask with you?”

I just nodded. I removed my synthetic face then wore my black mask. I faced him and saw how he looked at me with nothing but purely adoration.

"So, Vintiex is your queen?”

"What the hell! That girl is nothing because the lady in black mask in front of me is the only queen in my life. That bitch will surely pay for what she did to you earlier. I don't care if she's a fucking girl, she hurt you so she need to pay for that.''

I laughed when I saw his face. He looked so angry but I find it cute...

"I thought you're going to explain your side?''

"Okay... Vintiex is not my girlfriend. Payne is right, those are just edited. And about that kiss, it's not intentional. It's Vintiex who kissed me. I'm not that kind of guy who will just kiss anyone, okay? My kissable lips only belong to you. About the mafia throne, Vintiex is the chosen one but the Big Five has been finding a way to stop that proposal. I don't want Vintiex to be my bride. No way! But can I ask you something?''

"What is it?'' I asked him.

"That guy, Izon, in our class… is he the one who punched me? Does he belong to your gang?''

I was taken aback by his question. Maybe this is the right time. I need to tell him the truth.

"Yes. Izon and Knight are the same person. Knight is my best friend way back when we still don't know each other. I call him Knight because he always saves me like how James used to save my life and I was even supposed to marry him. However, everything just changed when you came into my life. Because of you, our friendship was saved. I am not going to lie to you that Knight loves me more than just a friend but I don't feel the same way. I’m head over heels in love with a man named Hans Adrian and Knight has Thyrex already.''

He nodded his head and all of a sudden, enveloped me in a tight hug. "I love you too, Sam.''

I smiled and as a reply, I planted a soft kiss on his lips. He was about to kiss me back but I stood up when I saw a falling star. "Hans, have you seen that?''

"Yes, you know what, you should make a wish.''

"I will.''

I wish that all of these bad things happening in my life will finally come to an end. I wish that Hans and I will always be together no matter what happens. I wish to have a family with him. And lastly, I wish that this battle will be totally over.

"Did you make a wish?''

"Yes, and it's a secret. You, what's your wish?”

"I wish that Samantha and Hans Adrian will finally have their own happy ending. I also wish to have 12 kids with you, love.'' I punched his chest upon hearing the number 12.

"What the heck, Hans! For Pete's sake, I'm not a pig,'' I exclaimed and he just laughed. Gosh! I will surely kill this guy if that will happen. Omg! I'm afraid of pregnancy. I think having one is already difficult what more if there are 12.

"Love, you need to prepare for that.''

"HANS ADRIAN GREGOR, IF THAT EVER HAPPENS, I WILL SURELY KILL YOU!''

Instead of saying anything, he just laughed. I have been missing this moment, just me and him on a dreamy night. If this is just a dream then I don't want to wake up anymore.