Author's Note

MHID has officially ended.

Thank you for reading and supporting my first ever book. I really appreciate all your comments. Like "Please update Ms. A", "Next po," with your simple remarks it really makes my heart flutter. I'm sorry if I can't mention your names but I want you all to know that I am so grateful. Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates.

I would like to apologize if I wasn't able to reach your expectations with my book. Sorry if you're not satisfy with my ending.

I would like to grab this oppurtunity to thank this following persons who have been the reasons why I was able to finished this book.

First, to God for giving me new ideas and knowledge to continue update this story.

Next, to my editor socrazylol
for helping me edit some chapters of my book.  I really appreciate all your efforts and words of motivation. Thank you also for your words of wisdom. Thank you editor for helping me finished my epilogue and for letting me use your characters. I really love Black Cygnus. Ms. A, please update!

To ElysianEorthe thank you for my cool cover. You really made my story more realistic. Thank you also for your words of motivations. And for loving my characters. Honestly speaking,  I got Thyrex's name  from your name Isabelle. That's why it's Thyrex Isabelle Yakamura.

To my bestfriends thank you guys for your full support. Thank you for cheering me up to continue updating my story. I love you all. PBB OTSO.

To  Ate Namie thank you for all your comments. I really appreciate it! Thank you for your support.

To my number one fan, my mom, thank you for listening to my stories. Kahit na di ka nagwawattpad thank you parin kasi you motivated me to finished this story even though you doesn't have any idea about what's happening in my story. Love you!

And lastly, to all my readers, thank you for all your support. For reading and voting my story and for your heart whelming remarks. I hope you will still continue supporting me in my upcoming stories.

Thank you everyone for reading Mafia Heiress in Disguise.

"Words are my bullets, can't kill yet can be notice,"
-SteilinK-