Chapter Two; A New Job

Chap 2; A New Job
Warning; mention of death

     King Phill rubbed the sleepiness out of his emerald green eyes, he fixed his black and white striped hat, and placed the crown, perfectly shaped around the hat atop his lose blonde hair. He called his second born son, Wilbur, to fetch his oldest and youngest children, Technoblade and Tommy. Wilbur agreed and bowed, even after Phill laughed and said he didn't have to bow. Wilbur left and the Blonde was left alone to his Thoughts, Last I heard Techno was destroying Tommy in a spar, honestly I am not surprised. Phill thought sighing, he could feel his eyelids drooping, until he heard four pairs of footsteps outside the door. The doors to the throne room screamed open, jolting the king right awake, he sat up straight flexing his gray feathered wings out and in, the feathers gently flowing in the wind of the opening of the doors, "Hey dad!" A familiar British voice echoed through the big room, he looked up to see his three greatest treasures looking at him, excitement shining in their gaze and tracing their smiles. "Why did you call us here?" The bored and deep tone sounded from the end of the room, The eldest started to walk forward, soon after the other two followed. "Well, our left division troops have been found dead in their tents, by murder, or assassinaton, all typically with the same axe gash through their stomach and abdomen area" the king said, sadness etched in his tone, "so we suspect a traitor, his name is Lynx, no one else carries an axe the size of his, and he was not found in the sleeping quarters during night time, you will go there and kill the traitor." The blonde ended the demand with anger and sadness, as he fiddled with his robe, "all three of you will go, along with one servant, as Lynx is a very strong opponent." Phill lectured, putting his face in his hands. None of the boys were scared, but they were questioning what servant to bring, although Tommy did have one in mind.
    "Tubbo!"Tommy yelled suddenly, the older two nodded when they figured out what he meant by this, although Phill was confused. A brunette stepped in the throne room, he was shaking so bad Phill thought he would fall over when he tried to walk, but to his surprise he kept a good posture in his servant clothes, and he walked calmly over to the four. "Um, what is it your majesty?" The servant said, bowing in front of the most important person in Heratopia. "You will be going on a job with my sons to assassinate a traitor." Phill said, as he calmly fixed his hat, "the journey will take a least three days on horseback, one there, one to kill, one to come back. You leave tomorrow morning, you have one day to prepare. You are dismissed." Phill said waiving his hand as they all took a bow and left the throne room, the hollering door would still scare the king no matter how often he heard it.

>>>      <<<

   Wilbur looked around at his two brothers and the servant, then an idea sparked his mind, "instead of fighting for now, why don't we get to know each other more? As poor Tubbo would feel out of place for a whole awkward day of horseback!" Wilbur finished his statement while giving Tubbo a warm smile and a wink, Tubbo, to his surprise blushed at the movement and stared at his servant shoes. "Y-yeah I would actually love that!" The brunette said, the stuttering made him wince at his own mistake. Wilbur pressed his hands together to make a loud clap, it echoed through the empty hallway, he smiled when he got the three's attention, "Let's go to my sleeping quarters once we've packed up all our things, meet me there at noon!" The brunette said, a huge grin plastered on his face. Wilbur went to his room, and packed a few clothes, a pocket knife and sword. He wasn't the best fighter, but he was a good writer, even though he loved to feel the anxiety of battle and the rush of victory and loss. He never wondered why his brothers were so devoted to fighting, it was a delight to see your opponent sitting on the ground and looking at you with puppy dog eyes. It made the brunette smirk at the thought of it. Soon after, Wilbur picked up his things and cleaned up his room, the sleeping quarter's door opened with a small creak, like a mouse compared to the dinosaur roar of the doors in the throne room.  Wilbur looked at the three, Tubbo, the odd one out stared down everything in the room, his big dark blue eyes glowed with surprise and amazement, he has never seen a sleeping quarter room so big, no wonder he is looking around like that! Wilbur thought snickering to himself. "Welcome!" The brunette greeted, excitement entangled in his voice. "Hey!" Tommy and Techno said at the same time, "Jinx!" Techno said, raising his voice so he would be heard over Tommy. The blonde let out a sigh, and looked over to Wilbur, a plead for help. "Tommy Tommy Tommy!" Wilbur said, humor tracing his younger brothers name, you could hear the smile in his voice. Wilbur trotted over to a small basket, containing a few stuffed animals. The brunette graciously picked up a blue sheep, nicknamed "Friend" then he huddled next to his oldest brother, his plush in his lap. The room Wilbur slept in was beautiful, it has a dark brown wooden frame, laced with a golden pattern, the walls had a white and silver wallpaper and his bed matched with gray covers and white plain pillows, and a golden and a light yellow diamond shape blanket was spread across it. They positioned themselves on a golden colored carpet, with bags of their things at their feet. Wilbur decided to strike a conversation with Tubbo, "So your name is Tubbo?" The brunette asked, already knowing the answer. "Ah-yes my name is uh Tubbo, you guys don't need to introduce yourselves, I already know you." Tubbo said, twirling his thumbs, he sat up very straight and didn't have that many things packed. Wilbur took notice of his nerves and thought he could try and calm him down. "Here, have some water you look a little nervous." The brunette said, holding out a small cup of water, Wilbur came and sat next to the younger boy, he was sitting a fair distance away from his brothers, so Wilbur thought he might have felt a little alone. He slipped his arm around his shoulder. The brunette was tense, and he flinched from the touch, then he relaxed and sat a little less straight. He held the cup of water, looking into it like it was showing him a story. The others came and circled around each other until if they moved, they would bump into each other. Tubbo was a burning red, Wilbur guessed he might have been too hot, and he went to go open a window, to feel the nice incoming autumn breeze. "You hot Tubbo?" Wilbur asked, as he strides back to his spot next to his older brother and servant. "N-not anymore, thanks Wilbur!" Tubbo stuttered, he smiled, a warm smile that glowed like the sun. Sooner rather than later the sun set. Wilbur shut the window keeping the nice atmosphere they all felt in the room. Tubbo started to feel comfortable hanging around with them. They all left Wilbur's room as he was left to his thoughts. He slipped into pajamas and trailed off into a sleep, were he had dreamed of all the things that could go wrong tomorrow.
-End Of Chapter Two-
——————————————————
1318 words
Just to clarify, I want to say that I am shipping their Minecraft/among us characters not the real people themselves (even though some of them have their real names) no smut, sorry if you like that!