Chapter Six; The kidnapping

Chapter six; The Kidnaping
Warning; kidnaping (that's pretty obvious) and blood

Clay smirked as he carried the limp boy outside the castle. The moon was high in the sky. Why didn't I just kill him? The dirty blonde thought, I need company for a while anyways.. he thought as he slipped the boy off his shoulder and on his bed. The dirty blonde sat on the corner, he held his head in his hands and sat there to contemplate his decision. He stood up, and grabbed a rope, and tied the brunette to the bed, he trudged over to the front door, he made sure it was locked. Then walked back on the bed, and sat, looking at the brunette. He had his mask in his lap, the blood staining it, he got so used to seeing the blood etched in there, it felt normal. The bed moved a little, the boy's eyes started to blink open, the Blonde scrambled to get his mask on to cover his eyes and nose. The brunette woke up, and looked around, he grew paler and paler until his skin was devoid of color. He tried to lift his left arm, but was utterly stopped, like a car slamming on it's brakes. "Hello?" The boy said, nervousness filled his British voice. He wore a blue t-shirt with a white and red outlined rectangle in the center, a servants coat and pants were worn as-well. He sat up in a flash, staring at the boy in front of him, Clay answered his greeting, "welcome George." He said happily, waving his hand. "D-Dream?!" He said, taking off his sunglasses to reveal beautiful hazel eyes. "How do y-you know my name?" He said, cursing under his breath at his stuttering. "Got it in a death request actually, good to know I kidnapped the right kid." He said, humor entangled in each word, even though the terrifying meaning of them. "U-Umm" he said, "can you let me go?" He said, pinching his eyebrows together. "Maybe." The blonde joked. He got out a small knife, it glowed in the now eerie room. The sun almost rising. He cut the ropes on his targets wrists, the boy squirmed, probably thinking he was going to cut the brunette. He grasped his wrists in surprise, and flipped his right hand over and back. He glanced at the hitman and said, "Really? Aren't you supposed to kill me?" The Brunette said confused, one brown eyebrow was raised. "I needed the company for a day or two." Clay answered, rolling his eyes sarcastically, even though the brunette couldn't see it. "Do you have any friends?" He said, meeting the boy's gaze. "Of course I do!" He said, giving the dirty blonde a mean look, but it didn't effect the hitman. "Names?" He said, putting on hand on his right cheek, and resting his elbow on his leg as he sat crisscross. "Nick.." he said, stopping himself from saying anymore. "Well then, I never thought I would be kidnapped, why?" The Brunette asked, exaggerating the I in his sentence. "Well I need the company, and for some reason I didn't feel like killing you yet, yet." The Dirty Blonde said kind of mumbling the part that he needed the company.

>>> <<<

Schlatt stamped the scroll, red blood-like ink hardened in a circle around the slip of browning paper. He fixed his jet blackish brown hair, and he stood up from his barley lit desk, the lamp as dulling and switching off every few seconds. Schlatt walked out of his room in Talhiha (yay a new kingdom!) walking down the halls, he smiled and waved, a familiar face walked by, they wore sunglasses, covering their eyes. They wore a crown on their curly dusty brown hair, even though Karl was the king. They wore a fluffy cape, with the colors of pink purple and blue stripped downwards, he wore a black t-shirt and shorts. He wore dark blue leggings underneath his shorts, and he wore big black high heeled boots. "Oh hello Schlatt!" He said, smiling. "Hey Eret." He answered, returning the smile. "What are you doing?" He asked the older man, "nothing much, just delivering an envelope!" The dark brunette said, waving the letter to the younger man. He fixed his red tie and continued the long walk to the balcony. Once he had got there, a evil black bird was waiting for him, it cawed, an echoing sound, rattling in his head. The older man Held out his right arm, the big bird landed on his sleeve. He wore a black suit and pants with a red tie, his ears were long, and they had brown fur on the top of them, he had big tan ram looking horns, circling around his long goat like ears. Schlatt took his envelope and tied it around the bird's two yellow feet. He whispered a name to the bird, "Clay" the bird cawed in response and flys off, at an incredible speed, a black flash in the morning sky.