The Last Chapter

Sooooo technically this is the last "chapter" but if you've been here since the beginning you know I've been on a huge writers block, so I think I am going to move on with a new book, and it will be crazy! (Maybe) so in this last "chapter" I am going to say what I had in mind for the rest of the series so your not left on a cliffhanger...

so Rae and pokimaine find Corpse and Sykkuno's bodies and they report that to king Toast, what would be a sad chapter, (obviously) then they'd try and find the killer. Rae and poki take this opportunity to overthrow king toast and provide evidence that he is the killer, once the town believes them they burn Toast and crown Rae and poki as they planned while 5up and dumbdog stayed anonymous and lived a sad possessed life together in secret. In Heratopia dream is freed and Ranboo him and Schlatt plan to take down phill and Quackity/Karl as they catch news that Toast has been killed. They requite Eret as a spy in Talhiha, as he secretly with Schlatt take down Karl and Quackity and name themselves king(s) phill seeing this gets worried and meets up with Scar, whom provides him with a netherite blade and armor incase he has to fight, unfortunately he and his sons barley deafeat Ranboo and dream (with dreams PVP and Ranboo's special ender man abilities {claws and teleportation}) and were able to stun techno enough to get into phill's room and deader him killing him, giving the throne to the young Technoblade... ending the story with a sad end and George still confused where the love of his life went and why he liked a serial killer...!

hope you've enjoyed this story! And I thank you very much for keeping up with it!! Bye bye! 

————————————————————————
314 words
kinda sad this is ending but it was never meant to be I guess ;)