Chapter Fourteen; Breaking Out

Chapter 14; breaking out
Warning; blood/gore and death

Ranboo was riding horseback side by side by his companion Schlatt, they knew each other because they were  acquaintances in Talhiha. Schaltt had just been able to escape corpse and Sykkuno and took of only noticed by them.

They were entering Heratopia's territory, they were going to have to go through a ton of guards to get to the prison but non of them found enough energy to speak, so they kept silent until they made it to the castle grounds. Night was upon them like a dark black blanket covering the sun's lit up sky, so luckily they could keep good cover.

"Do you still have the key?" The brunette asked Ranboo as he tied his horse to a tree. "Yes." He answered quietly, patting his pant pocket to confirm. "Let's hurry." The dirty blonde said waving his black gloved hand.

"How did you... why are you helping me?" Schlatt questioned the younger masked boy. "I heard him..." Ranboo whispered to the older man. "I won't say anything else." He continued, pushing up his sunglasses.

They shuffled there way through a lower window and into a corridor, as they walked through the foyer they listened to anyone talking or walking by, they casually waved and walked like they were new servants who just got hired.

They snuck there way to the prison, many guards were walking around the place but they were hiding most of the time. Once they got a closer look at the locked to they found it needed a profile ID card.

A guard walked past a corner and saw the two, but it was too late for her to scream as the two high up's from Talhiha sliced her throat before she could say anything.

They stole her ID card from her pocket and entered the prison unnoticed, blood still staining their hands and small knife.

They ran past many guards until they found the one and only Dream, he was sitting in his cell, thumping his foot in the ground and moving his finger to an invisible beat.

His head turned and his posture straightened when he saw the two, he waved and tip toed towards the bars. Ranboo fumbled out the key, almost dropping it because of the red liquid tracing his gloved fingertips.

He quietly clicked open the cage door, the world famous hitman slid outside his cell, and Ranboo locked it once again. Dream have his cell mate a sympathetic look and took of sprinting, Schaltt and Ranboo following close behind.

Guards started shouting once they noticed who was running, they tried to keep up but were outmatched by there incredible plot speed(lol).

A few guards blocked the entryway, Ranboo passed Dream his sword while he unsheathed a small knife. A guard swung at Dream but was hopelessly bettered by the trained assassin, as he slowly fell to the ground dead.

The other was outmatched by the three, Schlatt swung his sword missing the guard by a hair, while Dream stabbed his into the enemy's head.

They ran through the endless foyers like a cheetah after its prey. They bursted outside into the crisp autumn air and sprinted to their horses.

Once they mounted the horses they rode horseback until the sun started to rise again. Dream rode with Schlatt and Ranboo rode by himself.

Where are we gonna hide him now?

>>>   <<<

5up ran through the halls looking were zed corpse should be but they were mistaken when they made their way to the left wing's tower.

"He lied!" Dumbdog hissed through gritted teeth, his tail flicking angrily. "Come on he is probably back at Sykkuno's room!" 5up suggested as he took off running.

They took off running to the empty room, both surprised to find it completely empty. Some blood splattered on the bed and broken glass was left in Sykkuno's "used to be lively" room.

They both inspected his room, feeling defeated. Blood laced a little part of the floor and bed, a window was broken and so was a green vase.

"What should we do now?" Apollo asked, sitting down on Sykkuno's bed and crossed his legs. "I am going to go back to my room..." 5up declared, and started walking toward the bloodied door.

Apollo stood up slowly and followed close behind him, 5up gave him a look but kept going until he passed his room.

They were outside and Apollo was very confused. "Didn't you say you were going to your room?"

>>>   <<<

Dumbdog asked scared, "Didn't you say you were going to your room?"  He pointed his gray ears downwards in confusion.

"I was." 5up answered sharply and quickly. He turned his beautiful head of pink hair around and focused his eyes on the boy I front of him.

"Why are you following me?" The younger boy asked threateningly. His hands were laid by his side. The pink gloved fingers twitched every few seconds irritably.

"I-I thought you would-" Apollo tried, "why did you infect me Dumbdog?" He interrupted with no emotion except hatred, four small black prongs stuck out of his back, and his right ear started to turn black.

"I h-had n-no choice 5-5up..." Apollo stuttered. He never calls me Dumbdog. The older boy thought confused and scared.
"Well I'm only trying to do what's best for us!" Dumbdog declared, putting an open palm over his heart, his ears drooping.
"I never asked for this Apollo!" 5up yelled frustratedly. "I never wanted this.." he whispered, Because of Apollo's enhanced hearing he was able to pick it up.

"All that I want is some time to myself!"

-End of Chapter Fourteen-

————————————————————
Only 953 words -_-