Chapter Twelve; The Search

Warning; none I think
(Fan art by me)
Schlatt steeped through the enemy castle doors, Grian had introduced himself happily. He was a loyal servant of the king, and Schlatt decided to bring up the sword again. "What kind of sword is that?" He asked, looking at the shorter man. "Oh it's Netherite! We all have to forge our items ourselves!" The dirty blonde made voice to, he seemed like he was proud of the creation he manufactured.

          "Do you have one?" He asked looking back at the older brunette. "Nope. I do have a sword but I left it on my horse." He said, his eyes gleaming as they studied the futuristic framing and walls of the interior castle. Grian hummed in response.

        A taller man walked by and looked at them funny. He was wearing an unbuttoned white lab coat and normal ripped blue jeans. His skin was a dark green color, scratches etched in his chests and face. His left eye was pitch black, with a small glowing white pupil. The right side of his face and chest was a silver metal color, until Schlatt looked closer it was actually metal. His left arm was like this as well, glowing red stripes lined his left arm and a glowing red light was implanted in the center of the metal on his chest. His left eye was a dark red color, his pupil a lighter red. He had shaggy brown hair, a lightish brown.

         "Hey Grian who's this?" The taller brunette asked putting a hand on his hip. "Oh this is Jonathan, he's a reporter from Brighly!" He said patting Schlatt's shoulder.  "Jonathan Doc, Doc Jonathan!" He introduced, waving his hand back and forth to the person when he called their name. "Nice to meet you." Schaltt said shaking his hand. Doc hummed in response happily. "Should we take him to Scar?" He questioned the shorter dirty blonde, tearing his hand away from the newcomer and placing it in his lab coat pockets. "That sounds like a good idea!" Grain said joyfully as he started to walk down the stunning castle foyers.

               ~~~~~~~~~~(time skip)

They arrived at the king's doors, Grian magically dragged a lever down, and the door spilt open from the middle, eventually sinking into the floor. What the h3ll was that??? Schlatt wondered to himself. Amazed and scared by the limitless possibilities Hermitcraft could do with their  inventions. A man sat on a throne, the brunette could only assume he was their king scar.

       He wore a purple buttoned suit with a red bow tie and a yellow shirt underneath it. A white thin flower stuck out  of the right side of the suit. A wore long yellow and brown striped pants connecting to black and white boots. A blue stripe of fabric hung around his shoulder like a scabbard. It had the word King engraved in it. He had fluffy brown hair only partly covering his right eye. On his left green eye a monocle stood in front of it. He waved and smiled at the three entering his room, strangely he had no guards there to protect him. "Hey welcome to my Kingdom of Hermitcraft." The king welcomed, spreading his hands apart like he was preparing for a hug, although the hug wouldn't happen. "Thanks! My name is Jonathan!" Schlatt replied smiling and waving back to the brunette.

  Schlatt  exuded himself and left the castle doors, switching the lever himself, it was a cool thing to experience. He walked around until he found a sign pointing him to the sleeping quarters. Two people crossed paths with him, they were deep in conversation and preferred to ignore the new coming brunette. One of them had spiked silver hair moving to the right of his face, his mouth and nose was covered by a dark navy blue covering. He wore a headband, a metal plate was in the center, it had a strange swirly pattern on it. He wore a swamp green jacket and a navy blue long sleeved shirt underneath, it had a red symbol on the left arm. He wore navy blue gloves with the same metal plate on them. The other had brown neat hair, it was fluffy and moved to the right side of his face. He had big dark brown eyes, and he wore a black t-shirt with golden-yellow sleeves and a strange monster looking face on it. He wore rolled up grayish brown shorts and black and golden laced tennis shoes. They walked past Schlatt without even noticing him. He stalked around the corner and found their rooms. They all were labeled with different names, one labeled Iskall, other labels read Etho,  Keralis, Doc, Mumbo, Bdubs and impulse, that was the farthest he read.

     First he searched "iskall's" room. It was a normal looking servant's quarters but the walls were oak tree logs, unlike the usual stone bricks. A green substance spilled out of a small hole in the wall and dripped slowly into a bucket. He sighed when he found no key in the room and left to check the others. They were all normal looking but weird in their own unique way. He searched and opened every door, and investigated every person, but he found no key. He told the king he was done with his report, thanked him and left abruptly. Amoburg it is then.

>>>   <<<

Dream still sat alone in his prison cell, the key to his freedom wasn't even in his own hands. That key unlocks everything in Heratopia. Every locked door. I need it. Clay thought as he strummed his bandaged fingers against his right leg. He had just finished his food, and was solemnly forced back into his cell of boringness.

      "They sure do make prisons boring." He wondered aloud. "Isn't that the point?" A man asked from outside Dream's cell. He had jet black messy hair, and a black headband covered his eyes, a light gray color in the middle. He wore a black hoodie and sweatpants, and he looked decently calm. Clay rolled his eyes and nodded, resting his limp hands on both of his legs. 

        "Hey who are you?" Clay asked, kinda surprised he said that aloud. "My name is A6D, nice to meet you, you can call me Vincent if you want to I.D.k." He said, saying the letters of I.d.k instead of saying what it meant. Clay hummed In response and asked, "what are you doing here?"
"Unimportant. But what is very important is that I am cell frends with you." He ignored the question and joined the dirty blonde in his cell. "The Légendaire Dream himself!"
-End Of Chapter Twelve-

——————————————————————
1132 words
Hey do you guys like the paragraphs or none? Anyway have a good rest of your day/night!