Chapter Eleven; The Bird

Warning; blood, open wounds and cursing (censored)

Clay sat on his bed looking the brunette in his mesmerizing hazel eyes, they sparkled back, staring at the emotionless smiling mask covering Dream's true identity only known to one person. A bird cawed outside his window it flew through, as the glass was missing from the frame. It had a note tied to it's yellow and grayish taloned feet. It called out once again when the dirty blonde begun to untie the scroll. George flinched at the sudden noise and staring a hole into the flying black creature. He threw a small piece of string on the ground that held the note to the bird, then he unrolled the curled up letter and darted his eyes across the jumble of letters. It read; Dear Clay, I have sent this letter to inform you that the king's key has been stolen. I know this by an unknown source, and it is in Hermitcraft or Amoburg I am not sure. Because of this Lynx's death was not needed, anyways I want you to search the castles and I need a picture of George please.
Sincerely jSchlatt
Dream held the note in his hand for a while, slowing crumpling it in his hands. Schlatt. Schlatt. Schlatt! D4mn it! I should have known. The blonde thought, resentful of the higher up in Talhiha. He grabbed his axe lying on his table swiftly. He raised it to the brunette sitting on his bed, his face paled instantly, his beautiful hazel pupils shrinking into small dots. "H-Hey?!" The brunette stuttered, like a hazel that finally realized it would be caught by it's preatdator. His raised his shaking hands to defend himself. An invisible hand grabbed Dream's arm, the one holding the axe. It stopped him from finishing the brunette off, something inside him held him back. "Now!" A shout yelled from outside Dream's humble abode. The blonde unsheathed his sword from his scabbard, and faced his door as it was kicked down. Technoblade. The blonde thought as he braced for the attack. "Nick!" The brunette said from behind wildly, like a kid who was lost and had finally found someone to ask for directions. The strawberry blonde standing in front of him wielded a worn down iron sword. Technoblade stepped aside from the door letting four others pour into Clay's house, he recognized all but one of them; Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and an unidentified friend of George's. The blonde thought in a panic. "George!" zed "Nick" had responded meeting his friend's gaze. "It's over Dream." Techno said, a frighteningly familiar shadow had drawn across his face. The sword he wielded was lifted so the sun just barely poured onto the worn down blade. Techno and Tommy had taken a fighting stance, as Wilbur, Tubbo and Nick had opted to stay behind them and watch. The two brothers had launched them selves at both sides of Dream. He had blocked both of the two boys with his sword and axe, and twirled around, he cut a deep slash into the older strawberry blonde on his right, and had only scraped Tommy with his axe. A gasp had escaped Tubbo, and he gripped the handle of his own sword around his waist. While Clay was distracted for a bit Tommy kicked the blonde's feet and sent him flying to the ground. Technoblade picked up his foot and stepped on his stomach as hard as he could. Clay had flinched and moved his hands up with his mouth gaping open with no noise coming out of it. As fast as the blonde could he twisted up and kicked Tommy's feet which had sent him tumbling into the wall. Unexpectedly Tubbo pointed his sword at the hooded boy and twisted his sword around the dirty blonde's, making his sword come tumbling to the ground. Clay raised his axe and blocked the younger brunette's swing, but as he did the strawberry blonde had grabbed his two hands and held them firmly behind the Dirty blonde's back. Then he kicked him on the floor so he was knelling on the wooden planks that held up the shack. The dirty blonde had tried to twist free but his grip was to strong. Sh1t. He thought and turned to look at the bleeding victor behind him. He had forced Dream to drop his axe, so he was left defenseless. Nick and Wilbur were cutting the ropes that held George firmly to the bed by his legs. "Up." The strawberry blonde had said with no emotion as he kicked the left side of Dream. He gradually stood up, hands being tied together behind his back. The walk to Heratopia's castle was silent. An uncomfortable silence that sent chills down his spine.
Dream stood in the prison. An endless looping paradox of nothingness. he stood next to the lined bars with his hands gripping them tightly. No one but techno has seen his face, as they didn't take the mask when he was locked up. He solemnly walked back to his bed. And thought about the events that took place today. George's rescue team had brought him back home and he had talked to the king. Philza had angrily sent him to a life sentence immediately, although Dream thought that he would be sentenced to death. Not like this is much better. He thought crossing his arms as he rested his head on his pillows. He could already picture the front of the newspapers, "WorldWide known hitman was caught and was put a life sentence in Heratopia's most secure prison." He pictured, and made a disgusted face underneath the protection of his smiling mask. I won't be here for long...

>>> <<<

Schlatt hummed, he would stride down the corridors of his castle, looking for no one in particular but he would make sure to blend in as much as possible. His bird cawed outside the castle balcony's doors. It looked expectantly at the dark haired brunette as he opened the doors, it held a small scroll in its talons tightly, like a child who doesn't want their ballon to leave their grasp and float into the endless paradox above them. He carefully untied the knot of the stings that tied the letter together, he unrolled the paper and read the letters spread across the scroll.
It said; Hello Schlatt, I got caught. I am in prison and need your help. As you know I need the key. Find it. And brake me free. Or at least give this to someone else I can trust. -D
He reread the note over and over dumbfounded. The great dream was caught? He thought as he rolled up the scroll and put it in his pocket. He patted his bird and went back inside. He went to his room and quickly wrote down a note saying he was going to visit his family, although this was false. Schlatt was going to go to Hermitcraft or Amoburg to find the key. I can't believe someone stole it right under my nose. The brunette thought, he remembered searching for it for a long time. Yet he still couldn't find it. First he was going to Hermitcraft. He walked out of the castle and jumped atop his black horse. He rode into the forest for half a day, until he reached the border of the neighboring kingdom. The repeated horseback ride was boring. the only thing he could find remotely interesting was the diversity of plants in the woods. A huge castle had appeared on the horizon. As he and his horse trotted closer Schlatt thought of his fake name. Umm my name can be Jonathan, and I can be a reporter from the town called Brighly. Okay.
Schlatt had got to the castle in no time, the sun was only half way across the sky, signaling it was noon. Schlatt had made it to the castle door when he met his first encounter. Many people just know my name but not what I look like so I think I'll be fine. He thought as he hopped of his horse and walked over to the figure, a rope in hand keeping the horse from running away. "Hello!" The brunette greeted. A younger man stood in front of the door, he wielded a shiny blackish purplish sword, it glistened with a light not from the sun. He wore a red sweater, and gray pants. He had dirty blonde messy hair, some of it covering his face. He had big gray eyes, even though of their unnatural color, they still glowed with passion only a warrior could posses. "Greetings!" The dirty blonde replied, smiling. His voice was kind of in between, not to high or low, and it held an accent, a British one. "What's you name and why are you here?" He questioned, putting his left hand on his hip, the other still holding the mysterious sword. "I'm Jonathon, I come from the town of Brighly and I am a reporter!" Schlatt responded, smiling back at the shorter boy. "Cool sword." The brunette complemented, looking at the shining metal. "Thanks, I just got the netherite yesterday!" He said, raising it and turning it around, it left his grip for a few seconds but he caught it professionally every time. "Oh well my names Grian! Nice to meet cha'!"
-End Of Chapter Eleven-
——————————————————————
1577 words
I have nothing to say...