Chapter 15; The mudrer mystery masscure

Chapter 15; The murder massacre mystery.

Warning; blood, death, mention of death, cursing (censored) and betrayal.
Some nice juicy plot is in this chapter so grab some popcorn and enjoy.

Sykkuno and Corpse ran as fast as they could. They just ran into Schlatt and Ranboo doing something. They fought and lost, but were feeling okay dispite their injuries.

"We should go to the garden!" Corpse suggested out of breath. "Maybe we should try and find them in the woods?" Sykkuno said breathing heavily.

"Okay that's a good idea! Maybe we can try and see what they are up to, and why they stole that key." Corpse agreed slowing down to meet Sykkuno'a pace.

Little did they know that that decision affected their lives like no other. Bad things. Unfortunate things, We're bound to happen soon...

The two ran until they couldn't anymore. They stopped running and took a second to hide behind a corner of the outside fence of the castle.

Out of breath they peaked over the side of the corner and saw two figures talking to each other, arguing it looked like. What are 5up and Dumbdog doing here? Sykkuno thought worriedly.

He grabbed Corpse's arm and held it close to him, scared of the two and the unsolved mysteries they haven't uncovered between the two arguing servants in front of them.

"All that I want is some time to myself!" 5up yelled across to his fellow friend. He steeped a bit closer to Dumbdog, his mouth spreading a bit wider than normal.
Dumbdog's ears were down sympathetically, and his tail swished side to side calmingly by his feet. He reached out a hand but retracted it.

Like a fast growing spiky plant, huge black spears grew from 5up's back. His face spilt apart horribly, the sides of his mouth forming a sort of web and more teeth showed across his gums. A long thin black tongue slightly showed from behind his rows of pointed fangs. 
"What the f—" Corpse whispered, grabbing Sykkuno's hand.

All of this happened as he yelled the words, "All I want is some time to myself Apollo!" 5up repeated, spreading his fingers and stiffening them underneath his pink gloves.

"Looking in your eyes." Dumbdog sang softly, reaching out and lightly touching 5up's shoulder. "We're going home." He finished calmly. His eyes shining in an innocent and sympathetic light other than the rising sun.

"Just get away from me!" 5up said grabbing Apollo's arm harshly, his trench coat wrinkling in the grasp of 5up's gloved hand.

"Please just stop touching me!" 5up nearly yelled pushing his companion away from him. The older boy grabbed his wrist, his mouth open not saying anything.

5up's scarred, slit and horrifyingly disfigured pupil moved in Sykkuno and Corpses direction, he walked a few steps noticing them.

Corpse gasped and squeezed Sykkuno's hand, meeting the imposter's eyes. Sykkuno followed Corpses gaze and saw the monster standing a few feet in front of him. What happened to him!

>>>   <<<

Corpse watched the monster approach them, squeezed the boy's soft and delicate hand and met the disfigured boy's  slit and red eyes.

5up grabbed the collar of Sykkuno's outfit, and opened his widened mouth, revealing rows and rows of pointed fangs and a sharp black tongue.

"Your always trying to be somebody else!" 5up's slightly inverted voice sang horribly. The black spears on his back bent and overwhelmed Sykkuno, not touching him but were inches from his delicate beautiful face, his green eyes widened, the sparkle leaving them in shock and fear.