Sick Day

The picture above is me and Avi's faces smushed together btw.

Sorry I've abandoned you all.

Ily.

Btw I know that this isn't that romantic but I haven't had a lot of time to write as I had a big performance Saturday, so I was practicing a lot, but I will be writing more soon.

~%€?£¥+€!}\~!*¥=£!~|\#?!**++€!~~

*Mitch's POV*

I wake up and immediately feel a wave of nausea wash over me.

I rush to the bathroom in Scott and I's bedroom and proceed to throw up everything that I ate the previous night.

"Scottttt." I moan and Scott walks into the bathroom.

"What is it, babe?"

I point to the toilet.

"Aw, babe. Why don't you get back in bed and I'll get you some soup?" He says and rubs my back.

I nod only to throw up again. Scott continues to rub my back and say comforting things in my ear.

I lean my head against the shower and Scott helps me up. "You ok?"

"Yeah." I mumble and hold my head.

"My head." I groan and Scott puts me in bed.

"I'm gonna get you some soup and a washcloth. Chicken or potato?"

"Potato, please." I say and snuggle into the blankets.

"Sure thing. I'll be right back." He says and blows me a kiss.

I pull my trash can closer to our bed and try to find a more comfortable position.

Less than five minutes later, Scott comes in the room with soup, ginger ale, a warm washcloth and a heating pad.

God, I love him.

"Thank you." I say and sit up a little as Scott puts a pillow behind my head.

"Here's your washcloth and your ginger ale." He says and sets them beside me. "Where do you want your heating pad?"

"Stomach, please." I say and groan as I feel pain in my stomach.

He gently puts the pad on my stomach and sets a tray on my lap.

"Lemme take your temperature." He says and puts a thermometer in my mouth.

The thermometer beeps.

He gasps and I look up from my soup. "What?"

"We need to go to the emergency room. You have a high fever of 105."

"But rehears-"

"Mitch, not today. I know you hate being sick, but this could be serious."

"Okay." I roll out of bed but fall as I try to stand.

"Scott..." I start to feel light-headed and fall to the ground.

"MITCH!" He yells and picks me up.

I groan. "Get me outside. I need air."

Scott easily picks me up and gets me in the car. "Hang on, baby. We're getting to the doctors."

I feel myself start to doze off. I try to keep myself awake in fear that I would pass out.

"Mitch, stay with me." Scott says and a tear falls down his face.

"Don't cry." I say quietly.

"Sorry...keep trying to talk so you don't pass out." He says and regains his composure.