The Accident Pt. 2

*Mitch's POV*
We arrive at our apartment and I sigh in relief that we are home...and that there's no stairs.

Scott gets my wheelchair out of the back and lifts me into it.

"You need to lay off the Chipotle." He says and I fake gasp.

"How dare you call me fat?"

He sighs. "I couldn't insult you, seeing you so hurt. I have to make up for it now." He says, smiling.

I looked up at him as we got in the door. "Well, wait until we start filming Superfruit...you can only be funny for so long."

Scott puts the camera on the tripod. "Hahaha. Now what are we gonna talk about?"

"Um..should we just tell the fans? I mean, we shouldn't keep it a secret for too long. Just explain what happened and then have a mini Q&A?"

Scott nods. "Yeah let's wait a little while to let the fans ask some questions. I'll tweet it." He gets out his phone and tweets. "Q&A Time! You have one hour starting...now!"

I wheel over to Scott. "Um, will you help me sit on the couch? Beyoncé is getting lonely." I try to joke, but in reality I miss the feeling of being able to play fight with Scott, the feeling of chasing him around the house. Just the feeling of being on my feet. (A/N: Are you crying because I am.I might turn this into a fanfic. Yes or no?)

Scott picks me up. He's so strong. We had plans to work out together over the winter.

We plop down on the couch and turn on the camera. We do our "Hey!", But I'm not really feeling it. We do our fake names.

"I'm Castiel!"

"I'm Dean!"

"And together we have a secret relationship that everyone probably knows about!"

We start answering questions. We were almost finished with the video when the time came to share the news.

"A lot of y'all may have heard that, um, I was in a car accident.." I said, trying not to cry. "I'm alive, so that's good. It was pretty bad, I was thrown out of my car." I started to tear up as I said the words. "I was-I was thrown out and my, um, my legs hit the ground the hardest. I got to the hospital and um.." I broke down crying and Scott started rubbing my back. "I got to the hospital and it turns out that I am...I am paralyzed from the waist down." I stopped crying so hard and wiped my eyes."My situation will not affect my singing. I promise to never give up and I will still be the same Mitch I was before, just sitting down." I smiled.

"Well, that's all for today." Scott says. We blow a kiss."Goodbyyyyye!" He turns off the camera.

Scott looks at his phone. "We need to get ready for the show tonight. Like now. Last show here before tour!"

I look down. "Well I might need a little help with my pants." (I know what you're thinking and stop it that's bad) Scott puts me in my chair. "I'll do your hair too." He helps me pick out my clothes and I do my make up and hair. An hour later we're ready. Scott wheels me outside and, with a little bit of trouble, sits me in the car. Last home show...let's make it count.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
We arrive to the venue and a security guard helps me and Scott out of the car and tells us where to go. Scott pushes me inside and we eventually find our dressing room, which thankfully is very large. Kevin is already there, of course, and Avi and Kirstie arrive soon after. Everyone is dressed so we decide to practice. We get out on the stage and take our spots. We decided to put me at the top of one of the ramps so Scott can push me down. After what felt like forever, we got all of the transitions from one spot to another figured out. Thank God Kevin planned them out so we could do them right away with my chair. About 30 minutes later it's show time.

"Alright, let's pray." Scott said and we all got in a circle. Instead of standing like they usually do, everyone put a hand on my wheelchair while we prayed. I really wanted to cry. I have the best friends. The curtain goes up and we take our spots. I wheeled by myself. I'm starting to get the hang of this!

Avi counted down. I raised my mic.

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it..." I sang my heart out like I never have before.

The crowed roared and I was starting to get emotional again. On "Run To You", I started crying really hard after the song. The crowd chanted my name and we had a group hug.

I never knew that you could love people as much as I love these four. They all hugged me and I regained my composure.

The rest of the concert was a breeze. We said our final goodbyes and went off stage.

We had another group hug and I thanked everyone for such an amazing show. I met some fans and then we went home. My Twitter was blowing up with notifications, saying how awesome our show was.

As I lied in bed with Scott, I thought about all the things I had ahead of me in life.

I can still do anything that I set my mind to,

Just while sitting down.