Full Circle.

A/N: this imagine was a request and is based off of the fanfiction "Colorless". I've never actually read Colorless, just heard a short description of it, so I'm not in any way trying to copy it. This might be long.

**

Mitch

"I can't believe you're leaving me."

I throw some more clothes into my suitcase.

"It won't be for long."

Scott sighs. "Yes it will. You're literally going away for the whole school year."

"I- I know..."

"You didn't even mess up or do anything... I just don't get it."

"I messed up in their eyes."

Scott folds some clothes that I just threw down. "I wish they supported you."

I shrug. "At least it's not a Christian school. They might try to pray the gay away."

"Did you look up any information about it?" Scott asks.

"No, I wanted to be surprised." I say in a monotone.

Scott googles the school.

"Mitch."

"What?"

"Look."

He hands me the phone.

"Are you kidding? Are they really sending me to a Christian school? I just said- ugh... I jinxed it."

Scott makes a concerned face. "Don't come back straight... I'll be lonely."

"I won't come back straight, trust me... If I ever come back..."

"You'll come back over the summer. I just... I don't know if I can wait that long..." Scott says.

I stand up and sit on the bed. "I'll call you every day. I'll write, too. I'm not sure about the phone rules."

I hear a knock at my door and I quickly sit on the floor.

"Come in!"

My dad swings the door open. "Your car is here."

"I guess this is it." Scott says.

I hug him tightly. "Don't say that. I'll see you soon."

"Outside. Now." My dad says sternly.

Scott walks out with us and I quickly kiss his cheek when my parents aren't looking.

"Love you." He mouths.

I say goodbye to my sisters and parents, who were probably glad I was going.

I get in the car where it's just me and the driver.

I wave to my family (Scott basically) as we pull away.

"Not happy about this, kid?" The driver asks.