SIX

"WHOA," JUNGKOOK said in our shock.

"This house is massive!" Jungkook said making Jimin chuckle.

"I'm glad you like it." Said Jimin as the teo went into Jimin's home.

"You know, people always say vampires live in dark scary mansions and sleeps in a coffin." Jungkook said making Jimin shook his head.

"That's bullshit pup, I don't sleep in a coffin I sleep in a normal bed. Same with the dark mansions, some vampires do live in them type of places but most just live in regular places." Jimin ranted as Jungkook listened.

Jungkook looks around and seen banana milk, he ran to the milk making the vampire laugh at the cuteness. Jungkook turns while sipping the carton and started pouting.

"What's funny?" Jungkook pouts ad Jimin shook his head.

"You are just adorable pup." Jimin said making the wolf blush.

"A very adorable pup." Jimin said, pecking the wolf's cheek and went ot get water.

-

"I hate that fucking wolf. I dont know how to make Jimin scared or hate him." Taehyung said, blowing smoke from his mouth and popping the cigar back in.

"I dont know either dude, do you know what makes Jungkook annoyed? Or angry?" Jihyun asks, making the boy shook his head.

"No, I dont have a fucking clue." Taehyung said with irritation.

"How about—no nevermind." Minho said, smoking as well.

"This is useless, the fucking wolf is a cry baby." Taehyung said as the boys agreed.

"I dont know what Jimin sees in him." Said Jihyun.

"Wait," Taehyung said, getting rid of the cigarette.

"How about we make Jungkook fear himself like last time, but make sure he runs far and not let Jimin know and just tell him that it was Jimins fault making him guilty and not go to him." Taehyung said as the two boys agreed with the idea.

"That's brilliant!" Minho said, also getting rid of his cigarette.

"Of course it is. I came up with it." Taehyung said, laughing.

You'll be mine, soon.

-

"Dont wanna go, people there are meanies." Jungkook said as Jimin cooed.

"Aw pup, I'll make sure they aren't dickheads," Jimin said causing the wolf with giggle.

"Ready?" Jimin asks as Jungkook nods cutely.

The two went to school and kissed each other goodbye as they had separate classes.

Jungkook walks in and seen Taehyung is seating close to his desk. He felt anxious, he didnt want to see Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook, in sorry for what happened yesterday, I was looking out for you. Jimin is always like that." Taehyung said making Jungkook confused.

"Like what?" He asks, taking his books out.

"He says random bullshit to get into someone's pants, hes always like that. He doesn't care about people but himself. I was looking out for you because I dont want to see another innocent person getting hurt because of him." Taehyung lied.

"But he told me he does care about me and he doesn't pity mr like you said." Jungkook said as Taehyung was quick with his lie.

"He wants you to think that. Does he call you pup?" Taehyung asks making Jungkook nod.

"He always say that to every wolf he meets, to make them fall in live and sleep with him and then later he leaves them heartbroken. Don't be fooled Jungkook," Taehyung said as Jungkook stared at his books with his eyes turning glossy.

"Maybe it's for the best to forget about him. I'm so sorry Jungkook." Taehyung said, with more lies.

"Thank you Taehyung, for telling me about all of this." Jungkook muttered, biting his lip, trying to suck in the tears.

I really thought he loves me. Guess I was wrong.

Everyone hates me, everyone fear me. I'm a fucking wolf, but bad scary wolf that no ones likes.

Jungkook got up and started to run away, getting yelled at by the teachers. He ran out of school and ran to the woods, turning to a wolf and hid away. Not wanting to scare more people.

This is for the best. This is for the best. This is for the best. This is for the best.

He kept whispering as tears came down. He laid down and hid his face sith his paws as he cried more.

But in class there was a boy that was smirking as he knew his plan was working.

He just needs to convince Jimin now.

-
A/N - hello! Long time no seen!

Sorry for not updating for a while, it was Christmas and I had zero idea. I chnsge the cover back because I notice that I have ideas when I see my covers and I got none from the other cover but if you go onto chapter 2 you'll still see the cover.

Also on my other account, Moonbunkoo I'm gonna unpublished my taeseok/vhope book because I have no clue what I'm going with it but soon I'll post a jikook series. 

It's just different jikook books, you wont need to read them in order, it's just different jikook books in different universes. I messed with covers and I got an idea for all of them so...

Sorry for the rant. I'll update this book on Saturday and I'll hopefully update my jikook series next week.

(Can you believe that this Friday will be 2021! That's fucking unbelievable!)

🎶Lord I'm doing all I can to be a better man.🎶

Song - Better Man
Artist - Robbie Williams
(Taehyung needs to learn a thing or to from this in this book)

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜