TEN

"PUP, WAKEY WAKEY~" Jimin saodnin a teasing tone.

Jungkook whined and snuggled closer to Jimin amking the older chuckle.

"Don't wanna." He whined with a cute pout.

"Tough pup, we have school." He said, lifting Jungkook to his lap as he snuggled near Jimin's neck.

"I wanna stay here, like this." Said Jungkook making Jimin smile.

"I want that too, but we have school bun, you have to get dress." He said as Jungkook slowly got up.

"Can I wear one of your hoodies? Please?" Jungkook said, showing his cute puppy eyes.

"Sure pup." Jimin said with his beautiful eye smile making Jungkook's heart skip a beat.

Jungkook claps in tiny, getting all giddy and got out Jimin's yellow hoodie.

This one, but without the vest.

Jungkook went down the stairs and seen Jimin getting his car keys, Jimin turned and check Jungkook out. He made a wolf whistle noise making the wolf blush.

"You look adorable baby." Said Jimin as he opened the door and let Jungkook got out first.

The went into the car, but of course, Jimin being the gentlemen he is, opened the car door for Jungkook to get inside.

And off they went..

-

"Baby, you want anything?" Jimin asks, as he got his wallet from the car.

"Maybe ornage juice." Said Jungkook as Jimin Jae his fast speed to go to the shops.

"Look guys, it's the big bad wolf, or should I say big cry baby." Laughed Enji as all of her friends joined in.

"Poor Jimin, he was probably expecting a big dominant wolf but got a cry baby instead." Hyejin said as Jungkook looks down, trying not to shed any tears.

"Big old wolfy gonna cry? Can't believe we thought you are scary. I hope Jimin dumps you, he deserves way better." Said Sehun, joining eoth the girls.

Jungkook wanted to run to the forest but he is scared that they will know his secret place, so he rushed to the school's garden and hid behind the biggest tree he could find snd started crying.

They're right.

I'm just a big cry baby.

I have to act tough, can let Jimin date some cry baby who is meant to be more alpha like.

Who told them that I was weak? I thought they would still be stupid and think I'm this mean hideous thing.

They still think I am hideous though, but who told them?

-

Taehyung groaned as he seen Jungkook running away, with Jimin's hoodie, the kne that he wasnt allowed to wear but Jungkook could?

"At least hell get bullied now, stupid wolf thinking he can get my man? Ha!" Taehyung said, seeing that Jungkook eent into the garden and hid.

Soon he seen Jimin looking everywhere for his wolf. Making the boy angry.

Why is he so worried over that thing?

Why can't you be happy that he is gone?

Taehyung huffs and went to class, seeing his other friends there.

-

Jimin got back and seen no sign of his pup, making his worried. He looked everywhere in the front of the school and everywhere inside of the school.

Where are you pup?

Jimin then remembered that this school has a garden and rushed to the place but still no sign of the wolf. Soon he heard sobbing, he looked around to see where he heard it. It came from the tree, he went close and seen a black tail with an oversize yellow jumper.

Jimin knew it was his pup. He dropped the bottles of orange juice and hugged his bun.

"Pup, what's wrong? What's making you cry?" Jimin said, playing with Jungkook's ears as he knew that helped him calm down.

"People were calling me cry—cry baby and—and I don't deserve—don't deserve—" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as he cried more and clung onto Jimin.

Jimin was pissed, once again.

"Who told you that bun?" Jimin asks in a lower tone.

"Everyone in the school." Jungkook muffled as his face was squish into Jimin's chest.

Jimin at the moment wanted to hurt anyone that made Jungkook like this. But right now he needs to make sure his boyfriend is okay and safe.

"It's okay pup, I'm here. I'll be with you all day." Jimin said, kissing Jungkook's forehead.

"Can—Can we stay here for awhile?" Jungkook asks with a shaky tone.

"Of course bun, we'll go in when you are ready." Said Jimin as the teo cuddled as the vampire made sure his wolf was okay.

-
A/N: hello! I actually liked this chapter.

I wasnt planning to write this today because today really wasn't my day. But I'm hoping I'll  be okay tomorrow.

I'll see y'all next week! Be safe, be happy, be kind, and be happy!

~you nice keep going~ - Park Jimin

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜