FOURTEEN

"JI, HAVE YOU SEEN JIMIN." Jungkook questioned looking at Jihyun.

"N–No, I don't." Jihyun said trying to keep his breathing steady.

"Whoa, what's wrong Ji?" Jungkook ask holding Jihyun's arms.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." Jihyun mumbled naming the other concerned.

"What's wrong Ji?" Jungkook ask filled with worry.

"No Kook, Tae said some stuff and god he sound so fucling sad. And I can't find him." Jihyun said as tears poured down.

"We'll find him Ji, let's go. He can't be that far." Jungkook said taking Jihyun's hand.

-

"It's okay Tae, stop apologising. I forgive you." Jimin said hugging Taehyung close.

"I'm still sorry," Said Taehyung aith a sniff.

"Are we friends again?" Taehyung ask seeing that his eyes were getting blurry with his tears.

"Calm down Tae, of course we are friends. But first you need to apologise to my boyfriend and Jihyun." Said Jimin  hugging Taehyung once again.

"I will, I will." Taehyug said willing his tears away.

"TAE!"

Taehyung turned and seen Jihyun with the werewolf.

"Jihyun." He whispered and got up then ran to the boy and hugged him tight.

"In so sorry Jihyun. God I'm so sorry for making you sad, angry, everything but happy. I'm so sorry Jihyun. You deserve someone who can make you smile, not someone who makes you angry, embarrassed, just everything I've done." Taehyung sobbed on Jihyun's chest.

"Shh Tae, it's okay. I forgave when you done it. I knew you weren't in the right headspace. Dont cry sweetie, you gonna make me cry." Jihyun said with a sweet smile while he was wiping Taehyung's tears.

Taehyung smiled as the two stared at each other, almost leaning in.

"Uh, Tae?" Jimin said holding Jungkook by the hip.

Taehyung then turned to Jungkook and rushed to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry for telling everyone something that you're not, yes you are soft but you are strong. Jimin is very lucky to have you and I shouldn't have messed that up. I'm sorry for making your life a living misery. I wish I could turn back time and never done them things. I'm so sorry Jungkook, I wouldn't blame you or Jihyun if you never sent to talk to me again." Said Taehyung looking down as he felt Jihyun's arms around his waist.

"I forgive you Taehyung, yes what you did was shit. And yes I wouldn't forgive you straight away but I know you are being sincere." Jungkook said as hugged Taehyung.

"Thank you Jungkook. I hope we are alright now. I promise, and I mean it. I will never hurt you again." Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hands.

"I know hyungie." Jungkook said with a smile.

Jihyun started to massage Taehyung's waist, knowing that would calm him down.

Jungkook let go if the hand holding and went close to Jimin as Taehyung leaned into Jihyun's touch.

"I'm truly sorry Jihyun, I didn't mean to hurt you." Taehyung said turning around so his face was covered by Jihyun's neck.

Jihyun wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"It's okay Tae. Stop apologising sweetie." Jihyun said massaging Taehyung's hair.

"Should we leave? I'm kind of feeling like a thridwheel." Jimin joked.

"Yeah, we can go to your place and have a little fun of our own." Jungkook giggled making Jimin pick the wolf up making the wolf gasp.

"Bye lovebirds." Jimin yell out as he went into the car.

Taehyung blush at the comment making Jihyun cough awkwardly.

"Sorry first making you uncomfortable." Taehyung whsipered fiddle with his hand.

"I'm not uncomfortable Tae. Theres actually something that you might not know," Jihyun said as he turned into the shy one.

"I—I like you." Muttered Jihyun making Taehyung bkush badly.

"R–Really?" Taehyung stuttered not believing a word.

"Yeah, but I know you dont feel the same, and that's okay." Said Jihyun.

"No, no. I like you too." Said Taehyung with a smile.

"W–What?" Jihyun said with shock.

"I like you Jihyun. I realise that when I got over that weird thing with Jimin. I notice hoe happy you are with Jungkook and that made me realise that mo one is really happy with me and I felt weird with I think of you. Like I felt weird in the chest area, the stomach area, and I can't stop thinking about you." Taehyung said.

Jihyun smiled and pulled the boy closer as Taehyung wrap his arms around Jihyun's neck. The two leaned in and shared a kiss. Snd god where they over the moon.

-
A/N - hello, so now Jihyun got his Taehyung and vise versa.

Next chapter will be mostly about jikook 😏

Anways, I'll see y'all soon, I have no school until Wednesday so hopefully I'll update more this week!

So, be safe, be happy, be kind, and love yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛