BONUS #1

TAEJI BONUS

"YOU SURE?" Jihyun ask with a loud cough.

"I'm sure Ji. I can go to school on my own. When I get back I'll get you more medicine and we will watch what ever you want or do anything you want." Taehyung said trying to cheer Jihyun up.

"Anytbung I want?" Jihyun said with a smirk.

"You are sick Jihun. I'm not gonna fuck you and you aren't fucking me." Said Taehyung making Jihyun whine.

"I may be sick but I'm not that sick! I'll even wear a mask so you don't get sick. Come on it's been a week since we had sex." Jihyun whined.

"Jihyun. We ain't fucking." Taehyung said sternly.

"You can't say that with that voice. Noe you have to fuck me." Said Jihyun.

"Nope. I rather either one of us getting blue-balled than making you more sick or me getting sick. Sorry boo." Taehyung said kissing Jihyun's forehead.

"Fine. But when I'm better you better fuck me." Jihyun said with a pout.

"Sure thing babe." Said Taehyung as he waved goodbye and went to school.

-

"I'm sorry Tae, Jungkook and I wont be in today." Jimin said over the phone.

"And why not?" Taehyung ask.

"Jungkook's heat is near." Jimin said as Taehyung gagged playfully.

"Alright, alright. Don't tell me more. I got the just. Take care if him." Taehyug said.

"Oh, I will." Jimin said as Taehyung heard Jungkook whining in the background.

"Bye Tae, my pup needs me." Said Jimin as he hung up.

"Great, I'm by myself." Said Taehyung as he pops his phone away.

-

Through out the day. Taehyung didn't listen. He wanted to go home and be with Jihyun. Maybe he should have stayed home.

"Oh look who's by himself." Minho chuckled as there was two girls with him. Eunji and Jihyo.

"What do you want?" Taehyung said with an attitude.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Minho taughts.

"Home. He's sick." Taehyung said as he kept doodling. Doodling Jihyun.

"That's a shame. I was hoping it was you that was sick." Minho laughed as the teo girls joined.

"What is your issue with me? Yes I was dick but that was in the past and I learned and grown. Maybe you should too." Taehyung said walking away from them.

"You haven't grown. You are still the freak I was friends with. Bet you are obsess with Jihyun." Said Minho making Taehyung smirk.

"I have grown. And I am obsess with Jihyun but in a healthy way. And I am still a freak but not in public just in the sheets." Taehyung said making the three if them freeze.

"See ya later Minho. It was nice talking with you." Taehyung said as he raise his hand up, giving Minho a middle finger.

-

"I'm better." Jihyun said acting like he is okay.

"Nope. Still sick." Taehyung said with a giggle.

"Please Tae! I can't handle a day without your dick!" Jihyo whined making Taehyung groan.

"Fine you bug baby. But I'm not kissing your lips alright." Said Taehyung as Jihyun nodded with a smile.