NINETEEN

THROUGH THE START Taehyung was holding Jihyun's arm as they were walking into school.

The jikook couple were in the cafeteria getting them drinks.

"Relax tiger. Everything will be alright." Jihyun said sweetly as he was petting Taehyung's hair making the said boy lean into his touch.

"You pinky promise?" Taehyung ask cutely looking at Jihyun.

"I pinky promise." He smiled homsingbhis pinky to Taehyung's pinky.

They linked making the teo smile.

"Your pinky is small. You and Jimin have something in common." Taehyung laughs making Jihyun smacks Taehyung's bicep with a pout.

"Shush. Your pinky is just massive." Jihyun said looking away like he was angry.

"It's not the only massive thing on me." Taehyung smirks making his boyfriend blush and smacks him again.

"We are in public!"

"Oops." Taehyung giggled as he shrugs.

-

"Don't pout pup, you can have chocolate milkshake instead." Jimin said trying to make Jungkook smile.

"No! Banana milkshake!" Jungkook huffs crossing his arms.

"You want to have water then?" Jimin ask making Jungkook out more but nodded.

"Okay pup." Jimin said stroking Jungkook's ears making his tail wag a bit.

"Cutie."

As they were buying the drinks. Jungkook looks around and seen Minho with the last banana milk. The wolf poured and got his water.

"He doesn't deserve that banana milk." Jungkook whispered drinking his water.

"Ready pup?" Jimin ask as Jungkook nodded cutely.

They went out of the cafeteria and went to the taeji couple. Minho seen Jimin friends with Taehyung again amking him confuse and seen Taehyung and Jihyung clingy with each other.

Taehyung felt someone staring so he looks up and was having a staring competition with him but of course Minho won as Taehyung felt intimidated with him.

Jihyun notice and glared at Minho making him look away. He was still pissed at Minho.

"Ignore him baby. He is an idiot for saying them false shit." Jihyun said pecking Taehyung's cheek as he was playing with Jihyun's hands and soon his clothing.

Trying to distract himself.

"Jungkook and I should get going. See you soon." Jimin said as they teo walk to the school's garden and bunking class.

Jungkook was staring at the flowers and seen some roses.  He picked a few of orange and red Rose's and some tulips. He smiled and handed them to Jimin with a cheesy smile.

"What's this for pup?" Jimin ask staring at the beautiful flowers.

"Well, you know red roses symbolize true love. Orange roses symbolize passion and tulips symbolize perfect love. I wanted to get tou sunflowers and baby breathe because sunflower symbolize loyalty and baby breathe symbolize faith. But didnt find any." Jungkook said with a pout.

"They are lovely pup, I love them! It is very thoughtful of you." Jimin said kissing Jungkook.

"Anything for my vampire." Jungkook smile.

-

"Taehyung?" Minho said as Taehyung hugged Jihyun tighter.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jihyun ask holding Taehyung close.

"When did you do become a thing? Wasnt Taehyung obsessed with Jimin?" Minho said as Taehyung started to feel guilty all over again.

"Well he isn't and he got confuse. Now leave us alone!" Jihyun shouted petting Taehyung's hair to calm him down.

"Fine. But I do want to tell you,"Minho said resdy to walk away.

"He might get obsess with you and starts acting like a freak that he is." Minho said walking away.

"Finally," Jihyun said then he looks at his tiger who looks close to crying.

"Hey baby, dont listen to him. He is being a fucking dick. You and I are strong. If he wants to be a dick and hurt you then fuck him. We dont need him. You dont need him." Said Jihyun.

"I love you, Ji." Taehyung said kissing Jihyun's forehead.

"I love you too, tiger." He replied.

-

"Fuck you Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted with glossy eyes.

"Dont swear at my baby!" Jimin shouted as the wolf was giggling.

"Ita his fault for putting on 'Titanic'! I didnt want to cry!" Taehyung whined as Jihyun was shushing him with his lips.

"Its a romantic movie Tae." Jungkook buts in.

"Yeah because one of the main character who died making the other one lonely is very romantic." Taehyung said hiding his face on Jihyun's chest.

"It is! Its beautiful!" Said Jungkook with a pout.

"It is romantic baby," Jimin said kissing Jungkook's pouty lips.

"Now can we watch another romantic classic?" Jimin said as they all agreed.

"Cool, we are watching 'The Notebook'.' Said Jimin putting the movie on.

"Jihyun," Taehyung said looking at his boyfriend.

"Yes tiger?" Jihyun ask with a lovely smile.

"Can I get some tissues? Looks like I'm going to be crying for an other hour." Said Taehyubg making the jikook couple laugh.

"If we are gonna make Taehyung cry can we watch disney movies then?" Jungkook ask cutely.

"NO!" Taehyung shouted making the three boys laugh at Taehyung's objections.

"Let's watch 'Bambi'!" Jihyun said with a laugh.

"You are sleeping on the couch when we get back home." Taehyung said with a pout.

"No babe, I'm sorry. Dont make me sleep there. I need your cuddles and the other stuff." Jihyun said whispering the last two words maming Taehyung blush.

"Shush!" He said smacking his boyfriend's chest.

"Shut up! The movie is starting!" Jimin whined as he cuddles Jungkook against him.

Taehyung pouted and snuggles to Jihyun's chest as the movie was starting.

It was peaceful night for the two couples.

The four of them were happy together. They had each other and that's all they needed. They were in a safe bubble.

They were finally happy with the right person.

THE END.

-
A/N - Wow! I finally finished it! I'm sorry if you didnt want this to end or if it was so quickly. I didn't know what else to add and when I did that scene were Jungkook is giving Jimin flowers i know this has to be the last chapter.

So I wanna be kind and make this chapter longer than the others so you can enjoy it! Now I shall move on to 'Beastly Love'!

I'll post that soon! It will be today!

Anways, be kind, be safe, be healthy and love yourself and be kind to others and yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛