ELEVEN

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Jihyun shouted as his face was getting red.

"What? What's wrong with telling the truth?" Taehyung said with a smile causing Jihyun rolling his eyes.

"What's wrong? Whats wrong! You probably ruined Jungkook's self confidence now and I'm fucking sure Jimin will kill you and you know what I'll let him! I had enough Taehyung. I may be your friend and you are a nice person but this, this is not the Taehyung I know," Jihyung said, walking away making Taehyung look down in shame.

"Or love" Jihyung whispered as he kept walking.

-

"I'll kill them if they say anything." Jimin said making Jungkook giggle and shook his head.

"Please don't Jiminie, I don't want you getting into trouble." He said kissing Jimin's cheek.

"That's just mean pup. Give me a real kiss." Jimin said with a frown and a cute pout which only made Jungkook luagh and give Jimin what he wanted.

"Happy?" Jungkook smiled leaning away.

"I was but now I'm depressed. I think I need another kiss." Jimin said biting his lips.

"Okay, you big baby." Jungkook said leaning in and the two started to make out.

-

"Hey, where's Jihyun?" Minho asks as he seen Taehyung looking at his books.

"What happened?" Minho asks looking at Taehyung who look like he is going to cry and want moment.

"He isn't coming." Taehyung said biting his lip.

"Why not? He always come here and study." Minho said with a laugh like it was a joke. Trying to make the boy laugh.

"Not today." Taehyung said like a robot.

"What did you do?" Minho asks making Taehyung stare at him in shock.

"What makes you think I've done something?" Taehyung said in a harsh tone.

"You might."

"Well, yes, hes mad at me for wrecking Jungkook's confidence and hell let Jimin kill me or something like that." Taehyung said as Minho whistled.

"Wow, he's mad mad." Minho said.

"Yeah, anways let's just read and forget about it." Taehyung said looking back at his book.

-

Jungkook went to his locker but bump into Jihyun.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" Jungkook said as Jihyun judt laughed it off.

"It's okay, you didnt mean to." He said as he picks up some of Jungkook's books.

"Thanks, shouldn't you be with Taehyung?" Jungkook said getting his books and looking at his feet.

"I was, but I'm angry at him right now. He shouldn't have done them shit to you. I actually hope Jimin can beat him for doing that to you." Jihyun said causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"He did ask for permission for bearing Taehyung up but I said no. I dont want them to cause a scene." Said Jungkook as Jihyun nodded with agreement.

"Is it bad that I kinda wish you said yes?" Jihyun asks as Jungkook laughed.

"No it's not, you are just mad at your friend and hopefully he learns that what he is doing is wrong." Jungkook said, playing with his book.

"Yeah, I hope so too." Jihyun said playing with his rings.

"You alright?" Jungkook asks, looking at Jihyun.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Go and find Jimin I bet he is missing ya." Jihyun said showing his fake smile as Jungkook wave goodbye and went to go to his boyfriend.

Jihyun look down and sighed. He looks at his watch and rushed to class.

Great, I need to sit someplace else!

-
A/N - hello guys! I miss yous!

I hope you like this chapter, I'll update next week and I posted on my oneshot FF so check that out if you want!

Please stay healthy, safe, and happy!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going~ - Park Jimin