FIFTEEN

THE COUPLE GOT HOME. Jungkook smiled as he held Jimin's neck and wrapped his fluffy tail around the boy's waist.

Jimin softly smiled and pulled Jungkoon close making the wolf gasp.

"You look beautiful, pup." Jimin whispered making the boy face hues with red.

The vampire leaned in causing Jungkook think they were gonna kiss but he aimed at the wolf's neck and bit it making the wolf whimper.

"I'll go easy pup." He spoke as he kissed his jawline making Jungkook calm down.

Jimin kissed Jungkook's neck and making love bites. The wolf kept moaning and held Jimin's hair tight.

"So pretty." Jimin softly said.

He soon bit into his skin making Jungkook whsiper and kept his grip on the vampire's hair. Jimin took his teeth out and seen two dots on his neck making him smirk proudly.

"Lovely." He said as Jungkook moved his hand to his neck and felt the two deep holes on his neck.

Jungkook smiled as he gently touch it but soon hissed in lain as blood was still dripping down.

"Let's get you changed." Jimin said grabbing clothes.

"Can I get change in the bathroom? I wanna look at the marks." Jungkook said shyly. Jimin smiled and shooed him to the bathroom.

The wolf went straight to the mirror and seen the holes and giggled. He felt safe and protected. He knew that Jimin won't leave him.

Jungkook got change and damped a wet paper towel on his neck to get rid of the extra blood. He pop the towel into the bin and went to the living room, where Jimin was.

He sat next to Jimin and rest his head on his chest as the vampire wrapped his arm around his waist and the other was petting Jungkook's tail.

He eyed the marks and lick it making Jungkook shiver at the unexpected touch.

"It looks good on you." Jimin said.

"I feel safe with it." Jungkook spoke out.

"Good."

-

"Taehyung!" Jihyun whined as the boy laughed.

"We made out a few minutes ago. We need to find Minho and explain to him." Jihyun said, thring his head from Taehyung.

"Please, your lips just feel so soft. My lips get tired easily so they need to rest on something and your lips are perfect." Taehyung said with a wink.

"Stop being cheesy, you dork." Jihyun said with a giggle as he held the boy's hand.

The two swung their arms back and forth and giggling like they were kids.

Taehyung felt happy, he was relief that he knew who he wanted to be with. He was happy he realised his obsession with Jimin and was beamed that he got over it. He was especially happy that Jihyun accepted him and forgive him. He didnt know what he would do if he hadn't.

His thoughts were disturbed by Jihyun kissing his cheek.

"Tae, he's here." Said Jihyun as Taehyung looked at Minho, studying.

Taehyung slowly let go of Jihyun's hand and instantly regrets it, he felt empty.

He went to Minho and fake cough for his attention.

"What do you want?" Minho said with attitude.

"You have every right to be mad at me. You have every right to not forgive me. You have every right to hate me. But I'm really sorry for everything. I'm sorry for talking about my obsession, I'm sorry for only talking about that and not caring about my own friends. I'm sorry." Said Taehyung looking down.

Minho laughed. He laughed.

"You think I'll believe that? Come on Tae, who set you up? You can't fool me easily. You loved Jimin for years and all a sudden you stopped? Ha. Funny." Minho said still laughing.

"I'm not lying. I never fucking loved him. I realised that. I love someone else." Taehyung said making Minho laugh more.

"Ah, I never knew you would be funny." Minho said as Taehyung just sighed.

Taehyung walked away and seen Jihyun with a smile.

"Is everything okay now?" Jihyun ask.

"He took it as a joke." He said making Jihyun's smile drop and turned into a frown.

"I'll be back." He said and went into the room.

"What the fuck Minho? He apologised! Why did you take it as a joke?" Jihyun said filled with rage.

"Come on Ji, he's blind. He said he was over Jimin and love someone else. Like yeah like that could happen. Face it Ji, Taehyung is an idiot to think anyone could love his weird obsession ass. I feel sorry to that person he likes. He's gonna be obsessed with them too." Minho said with a laugh.

Jihyun was angry. He was pissed at how Minho was belittling Taehyung's feelings.

It was even worse how Taehyung heard all of that and left the place. He felt tears coming as he kept thinking about Minho's words.

Jihyun deserves better. Not some stupid obsessive creep.

-
A/N - hello...here is some smut and angst in one chapter. Wow.

I feel like I turned this into a Taehyung x Jihyun ff. I need more jikook moments. I will dont worry! I just have more ideas for the other couple.

But I'll update tomorrow and I pinky promise that I'll add more jikook moments.

And honestly, it was meant to be more jikook but sad songs came on and I dont want jikook to have angst anymore. So why not Taehyung and Jihyun? How fun.

I'll also add some vmin smd taekook moments as they are friends now...

This was meant to end soon but I dont know anymore, so look forward to that. I'm gonna stop rambling now...

I hope all of you are happy, safe, healthy and loving yourself.

(Btw have you seen bts recent live? I was actually on time. Damn I'm now happy that i woke up at 7:30am now.)

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I yellow you all too!
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

~you nice, keep going~ - Park Jimin 💛