SIXTEEN

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jihyun exclaimed.

"I'm tell the truth Jihyun. Hence why I'm not friends with him anymore. Had enough of his obsessions." Minho said rolling his eyes.

"I can't believe you eight now. He is your fucking friend. He is fucking changing." He said in a stern voice.

"Ji, he hurt your feelings. I dont think he will." Minho said making Jihyun overthink but shook them off as he knew Taehyung is trustworthy.

"No. You're wrong. He apologised to me and he loves me like I love. I can tell he is changing. Talk to me when YOU change. Don't talk to Taehyung if you are just gonna hurt him." Jihyun said as he walks away making Minho slump.

Jihyun went outside and seen no Taehyung.

"Shit."

-

"No pup." Jimin said making Jungkook pout.

"Why not?" Jungkook ask with a whine making Jimin chuckle.

"It's February." Jimin answered.

"So?" Jungkook ask like it doesnt change anything.

"We aren't watching Christmas movies." Jimin said making Jungkook whine.

"Why not? Who cares if it is February. I'm in the mood to watch 'How the Grinch stole Christmas' or 'Home alone.'" Said Jungkook with a pout.

"Dont do that." Jimin said looking away from the pouty wolf.

"Please Jiminie, with cherries on top?" Jungkook said causing Jimin to groan and put on 'How the Grinch stole Christmas.'

Jungkook smiled and clinged onto Jimin's arms as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"Thank you." He said sith his cute bunny smile.

-

As Jungkook was singing with Cindy Lou Who, there was a loud knock on the door forming Jungkook to stop singing and pouted as the knocking interrupted his show that Jimin was enjoying.

Jimin got up and went to the door. His eyes widen.

"Taehyung?"

-

Jihyun searched everywhere for Taehyung. He started to panic as he looked everywhere, and I mean everywhere.

"Where are you Tae?" Jihyun ask himself.

He seen Minho coming out of the room. Minho seen that Jihyun was pissed, very pissed.

"Are you happy now! He's gone!" Jihyun said as tears formed.

Minho notice and wiped a tear away.

"I'm sorry. I just dont think he will change that much. I mean come on Ji, do you really think he lives you just like that? I really don't think so." Minho said walking away as Jihyun once again starts to overthink.

Does Taehyung really love me?

What, of course he does. He realised and apologised to not only me but Jungkook and Jimin. He's changing for the better.

Don't listen to Minho. What does he know?

I really need to find Taehyung.

-

"What are you talking about? Of course you deserve him Tae." Jimin said.

Taehyung shook his head in disagreement.