FOUR

"READY TO GO IN?" Jimin asks, opening the door for Jungkook to go in first.

The two walked to class, well Jungkook's class as Jimin has a different class.

"Thank you, you didnt have to walk with me." Jungkook said shyly cuasing the vampire to chuckle.

"I wanted to, pup. Now I'll see you after school. I'll find you." Jimin said as he waved at the wolf and went to his class.

Jungkook smiled and went to class but got stopped by Taehyung and Jihyun.

"Do you really think Jimin cares about you? He's just pitying you. He doesn't like you, isn't it obvious? Stop thinking someone cares. You are just a no good wolf that could attack at any moment." Jihyun said as Taehyung came in.

"Be careful Jihyun, he might bite you, he might turn into a wolf and might kill you." Taehyung said as Jungkook disappeared and went out of the school.

"I actually thought he might turn." Jihyun said laughing.

"He might, we have to warn Jimin. We can't let that wolfy get him." Taehyung said as the boy agrees.

-
-

Jungkook turned into a wolf and ran to the woods which was far away from the school. He didnt want to go near anyone, he was scared of himself that he might get aggressive, especially towards Jimin.

He doesn't care about you....

He pitys you....

He's scared...

Hes scared of you....

Tears came down Jungkook's eyes as he stared whimpering and continue running.

-
-

Jimin waited outside of school for Jungkook but he never came.

He seen his so called friends laughing making him somehow angry. He came to them.

"What did you do?" Jimin said, eyes turning red.

"Just told that wolf that no one cares and everyone is scared, but he ran away, probably scared of himself." Taehyung laughed making Jimin angry.

He used his fast speed to get to the woods and he heard whimpering, he knew it was Jungkook.

I'm going to kill Taehyung...

-
A/N: hello! Been awhile since I updated. But I finally did it! I also post a sptey on my second account which is in my bio but for some reason it doesn't shoe up when I use this account.

So I'm going to fix that soon. I'll update on Saturday because inaheb ideas! Shocking.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜