BONUS #3

ALL BONUS

MINA RAN AWAY FROM HER FSTHER WHO was trying to catch her.

"Come here Mina, you need your shoes." Jungkook whined as he is feeling pain on his paws.

Having a child, half vampire and half wolf is fucking difficult. Already having a speed of a wolf and a speed of a vampire is hard to catch her.

Jungkook pouted and then looked at Jimin who was shirtless and drinking his coffee. Jimin sense that someone was looking at him and seen his pup looking cute.

"What's wrong pup?" Jimin ask as Jungkook use his puppy eyes.

"Mina." He softly said, poiting even more as they heard Mina making so much noise.

"Want me to get her?" Jimin ask as Jungkook nodded cutely.

Jimin smiled and put his mug down and use his speed to chase their little girl.

Eventually, he got the little girl making the little girl pout and whine.

"Come on darling, you need your shoes." Jimin said as Jungkook put on her shoes and tied them.

Mina stared at her shoes and tried to take them off.

"Don't want." She growled.

"You have to dear, only for a few minutes. You can take them off when we make it to your uncles house. Deal?" Jungkook said as Mina nodded in an agreement.

Mina hops in the car as Jimin buckled Mina safely. Mina smiled brightly, she git that from her wolf father.

"Can we put music on papa?" Mina ask staring at Jimin with sparkling eyes.

"Sure bubs. What song?" Ask Jimin switching on the radio.

"Erm, mono by RM. Do you have that?" Mina ask now looking at Jungkook. Knowing very well how much Jungkook loves RM.

"Sure, I'll get the players." Jungkook said getting his spotify on and putting Mono by RM on.

'Bad Byes' came on snd Jungkook and Mina were singling along as Jimin smiled while he was driving. He loves when his two babies were having fun.

-

"MINA!" Jihyun yelled as the little girl ran with her fast speed and hugged the man close.

"Jihyunie!" Mina said with a big smile.

"TAE! YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL IS HERE!" Jihyun yelled out.

Taehyung walked to the door and seen Mina as bend down to her level and reach his arms out as the little girl rushes to Taeyung.

"I miss you Mina." Taehyung said picking her up and swinging her around.

"I miss TaeTae too." She said cutely as all the boys cooed.

"Wanna cook with me?" Taehyung ask as the girl nodded.

Taehyung went to the kitchen with the little girl as they made cookies.

-

"COOKIES ARE READY!" Mina yelled as they went to the kitchen to get their cookies.

"They look beautiful!" Jungkook said as he took the cookie with a bunny on it.

"Of course, it was Mina that did the icing." Taehyung said with a smile as Mina was beaming.

"The icing looks pretty." Jimin complimented as he took the one with a wolf tail.

"These are good, may I have another?" Jihyun said as Taehyung nodded.

-

"Hey, you cheater!" Mina pouted looking away from her father.

Jimin chcukled as he hugs Mina close but the girl tries to push Jimin away.

"I'm sorey darling, but thats the hole point in the game." Said Jimim putting Mina on his lap as he ruffles her hair. Trying to make her laugh.

It worked. Jimin git up and went to play with Mina with other board games.

"Anways, Kookie. You have to pay me £100." Said Taehyung making Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Why!" Jungkook yelled.

"You landed on my property. I need money so I can pay rent." Taehyung said as Jungkooo handed him monopoly money.

"Ah yes, I'm rich again." Taehyung joked.

Jungkook turned around and seen Jimin and Mina doing a cute handshake making the wolf smile.

He is truly happy to have a happy family and two best friends. He was happy.

"HEY! GIVE ME MY £5 BACK!" Jihyun yelled glaring at his boyfriend.

Yep. Jungkook is definitely happy.

-
A/N - hello!

I finally finished the bonus and I'm sorey if this was shit. I was in the mood to wrote but I had nothing to write snd in the middle I wasn't in the mood.

So I'm sorry! Also I won't be updating on Thursday as I'm in school so it'll be Saturday!

So this is finally the end of this book and I'm so sorry for the shittest bonus ending!

Anways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛