NINE

"TAE, GET OVER IT. HE DOESNT LOVE YOU. MOVE THE FUCK ON." Minho said as Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Now why would I do that. So my plan failed, just need to try again. Mhm, I think my problem was unmade Jugkook hate Jimin. It needs to be the other way around! How can I make Jimin hate Jungkook?" Taehyung asks himself making Minho sigh.

"Tae, please give up! I dont want you hurting because of this. Jimin doesnt love you and it causing you to be broken and you are only copying by ruining a perfect relationship. Find someone else who can treat you greatly, Jimin obviously isn't the kne but you'll find someone" Jihyun said as Taehyung rolled his eyes once again.

Mino caught on, he knew Taehyung was hurting, but he realised that someone already loves Taehyung whi is also hurting.

"No!" Taehyung screamed, a painful scream.

"Jimin, Park Jimin! Is my soulmate! Mine! Mine!" Taehyung screamed, tears flowing down. He fell on his knees and sobbed, chiming on his own tears as Jihyun hugged him.

"He is an idiot Tae, he would be lucky to have you but he already found his soulmate, you are still his soulmate but a friendship soulmate. You'll find someone, believe me. Please." Jihyun said, willing the tears away.

"No, no." Taehyung whispered, hiding himself with his hands as more tears flowed.

"Please Tae, I can't stand you broken, and it's not fully Jimin's fault. He fell in love and it wasn't you. Tou just need to move on and find someone who you deserve, Jimin found that one. Why can't you?" Jihyun asks.

"Because Jimin was that one. He was the one for me. He was my every—my everything." Taehyung said. Soon later he broke down in tears and held onto Jihyun like he would lose him.

-

"Baby, are you alright?" Jungkook asks, playing with Jimin's rings.

"No, I hate when people try to take my pup away from me and make him insecure. God, I really wanted to kill him." Jimin said as Jungkook hugged closer.

"You almost did, but I'm glad you didn't." Jungkook muttered.

"No, I should've. He made you cry, made you insecure and all I did was choke him. I should've done more." Jimin said, gritting his teeth.

"But you didn't, he is your best friend. Even if he does love you in a romantic way, he is still you friend and you should tak to him before he tried anything else." Jungkook said as Jimin groans.

"Not now, I wanna spend time with my pup." Jimin said, cuddling into Jungkook.

"I want that too." Jungkook said, snuggling on Jimin's chest.

-
A/N: this was very short....

I didnt have any ideas for Jimin or Jungkook so that's all you can have, I had many for Taehyung because I somehow sympathise with him. I dont know why.

And I almost want going to update today because I forgot it was a Saturday, I was gonna update yesterday but I didn't have anything to write.

Also I only wrote this because Taehyung post him and Jimin making me wrote this and now I wanna wrote a Vmin FF. I know this account is mostly Jikook but I love Vmin too.

Believe it or not but back in 2017 when I first stan BTS I shipped Vmin because they were wholesome, theybstill are by the way. And I wanted their friendship! Still do, I do have that kind but it is an internet friendship and I do like closeness. I am that clingy friend 😞

But I dont know if I should, maybe? 🤔

We'll see.

Anyways, be safe, healthy, kind and be happy!

~you nice, keep going~ - 🐥

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜